4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash Reviews
Ranked #36 in Facial Cleansers

Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with our refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is perfect for daily use. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness.

August 18, 2017

Really helped with my ance

I have a very acne prone face and after receiving this as a present for my birthday. I was really excited to try this out because I heard a lot of good things about tea tree oil from different people and various other sources. When I first opened the bottle, I didn't like the smell very much but after using this product for a while I have come to like the smell. I really recommend this product to people with acne because it helped get my face to be as clear as it is now and I have tested many products and this one is the most effective for me. I recently found out that my close friend who struggles with acne as well uses this and it worked very effectively on her too!! If you are struggling with acne, buy this product!!!

May 10, 2017

I used to have cystic acne, and if you don't know what that is, then you're lucky. My dermatologist recommended using the Tea Tree Oil line from The Body Shop and ever since my skin has been 97% better! It makes my skin feel so clean and soft.

May 07, 2017

I have acne prone skin and a friend suggested this product. It doesn't fully get rid of your acne but definitely helps to keep them under check. I also use tea tree serum on top.

March 03, 2017

In love with all of the body shop tea tree line! Fades away blemishes quickly. Feels great on my skin! I've been using it for years, won't use anything else!

March 01, 2017

This stuff has saved my skin... literally. I have been using it for a couple weeks now as my other face wash ran out and this stuff has literally changed my skin in only a short period of time. I am hoping that the long term results are just as good !!

February 28, 2017

It really help to mosturized your body left ypur skin like silk ... It is really gentle with you body and has a really good smell .... And is a really good price for the product that you are buying !

February 15, 2017

This is by far my life line. I have been using this cleanser for at least 15 years. I love it. It is very refreshing and does prevent future breakouts and dark spots resulting from mild acne. Since I was 20 years old I never had a breakout, maybe a few tiny pimples here and there. It really keeps your pores in check.

January 29, 2017

Any skin impurities, such as scars or acne that hasnt quite healed yet. This is the Product for you! With only one or two pumps needed, it goes a long ways. Making it last forever. It works very well, im very pleased with the product, but i would not recommend for daily use, as i find it leaves my skin a little dry. But works well for those bad break outs!

January 17, 2017

This face wash really helps with acne prone skin. It makes your skin feel soft and good and clean. Though i don like the smell of the face wash, i like the way it makes my skin feel.

January 08, 2017

I find this dries out my face a bit so i tend to spot use it on the areas that actually will benefit from it and I found a big improvement on the drying factor. it does an amazing job, smells great and one bottle lasts me quite some time.