4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foam Cleanser Reviews

November 08, 2018

Already repurchased.

I absolutely love this facewash. I use it about once or twice a week with my clarosonic and I feel so fresh after use. I never use it alone but in combination with an exfoliator.

February 14, 2018

Love this use it daily

Love this whole line of products, I use daily really helped with my skin and acne it’s affordable and available at my local mall it is a great product would recommend to anyone. Love the smell !!

October 03, 2017

this whole line is amazing

love this foaming cleanser. the whole tea tree line is great, but wait for online sales before purchase. it is gentle yet very effective and helps my skin stay clear.

August 18, 2017

Really helped with my ance

I have a very acne prone face and after receiving this as a present for my birthday. I was really excited to try this out because I heard a lot of good things about tea tree oil from different people and various other sources. When I first opened the bottle, I didn't like the smell very much but after using this product for a while I have come to like the smell. I really recommend this product to people with acne because it helped get my face to be as clear as it is now and I have tested many products and this one is the most effective for me. I recently found out that my close friend who struggles with acne as well uses this and it worked very effectively on her too!! If you are struggling with acne, buy this product!!!

May 10, 2017

I used to have cystic acne, and if you don't know what that is, then you're lucky. My dermatologist recommended using the Tea Tree Oil line from The Body Shop and ever since my skin has been 97% better! It makes my skin feel so clean and soft.

May 07, 2017

I have acne prone skin and a friend suggested this product. It doesn't fully get rid of your acne but definitely helps to keep them under check. I also use tea tree serum on top.

March 03, 2017

In love with all of the body shop tea tree line! Fades away blemishes quickly. Feels great on my skin! I've been using it for years, won't use anything else!

March 01, 2017

This stuff has saved my skin... literally. I have been using it for a couple weeks now as my other face wash ran out and this stuff has literally changed my skin in only a short period of time. I am hoping that the long term results are just as good !!

February 28, 2017

It really help to mosturized your body left ypur skin like silk ... It is really gentle with you body and has a really good smell .... And is a really good price for the product that you are buying !

February 15, 2017

This is by far my life line. I have been using this cleanser for at least 15 years. I love it. It is very refreshing and does prevent future breakouts and dark spots resulting from mild acne. Since I was 20 years old I never had a breakout, maybe a few tiny pimples here and there. It really keeps your pores in check.