The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream - 0.5 Oz. : Reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles while protecting the delicate skin around your eyes, one of the first places to show aging, with this best-selling, moisturizing treatment. Vitamin E is a nourishing natural antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes and helps to protect against premature aging and environmental impurities. Community Trade shea butter and rose hip oil, rich in essential fatty acids, help to repair skin's moisture barrier, and improve suppleness. Algae extract, which is rich in minerals that help to revitalize skin, soothes and moisturizes.

April 16, 2018

moisturizing

This eye cream contains vitamin e, wheat germ oil, biofermented hyaluronic acid. I did not find this cream did anything to my eyes except for adding moisture. It was nice for the winter months I found.

March 16, 2018

Love this

Love this eye cream. Not too thick, absorbs right away, great moisturizer for the eye area. Has great applicator that squeeze out the right amount you need for the eye area

October 06, 2017

Great Eye Cream

I have been using this eye cream for years. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffy eyes. I love the body shops products. I am never disappointed

2.7/5

October 05, 2017

Bummed out!

I love any and all body shop products so as I approach 30 I thought an eye cream would be appropriate. However, not this one for me :( it was 20-25$ and came in an easy to use packaging that was fairly large. It has no smell. However, after over two and a half months in using this religiously I see zero improvement in my under eye skin. It also burns like actual fire if it accidentally gets or sweats in to your eye.

December 07, 2016

I usually am an advocate for all things body shop, however I was very disappointed in this product! I have very bad under eye circles and I had asked for recommendation for an eye cream to help from an associate. This cream did nothing for me. It did moisturizer, but I feel any cream can do that. It just wasn't for me.

March 13, 2016

My HG when it comes to eye creams!

Definitely a bit pricier, $20 for only 15 ML of product but I keep going back and buying more! It's super hydrating and has a creamy consistency so it doesn't tug too much on the eye area during application. Be sure to apply with ring finger and dab since it's the most gentle. Little to no fragrance which is perfect since I don't enjoy products that hve a strong scent. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a mid-range priced eye cream.

March 08, 2016

A great eye cream for a bit of moisturizer on the eyes in the morning. I find that's it isn't effective in helping with the dark circles under my eye.

Cream goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin oily.

July 01, 2015

I thought I would give this product a try for under my eyes. The price was okay not too expensive. It is lightweight so does not feel very heavy on my skin. I have not noticed huge differences but I have noticed a little bit. I may not buy again just because I am not totally convinced with it.

2.3/5

October 22, 2009

Used this eye cream in the past. Its great at moisturizing but does nothing for fine lines. I also started noticing tiny bumps under my eyes so I stopped using and returned it. There are better eye creams out there.

November 10, 2008

My new favorite eye creame!! i love this whole line by the body shop! it does wonders. seriously worth every penny. It claims to help reduce puffiness, fine lines and dark circles- and it dose, i have noticed a difference when i use it regualerly, plus it leaves your skin so smooth!!