3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

March 14, 2019

Great for at night!

I put this on my face nightly and love it. It's not too thick and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. My face had felt more moisturized, as I was looking for something that would work for those cold winter nights. My place had electric heating so it gets very dry, and I have never had an issue with dry skin since using this product.

February 01, 2019

Great day cream

I got this cream as a gift. So I was able to try this out. I like it it worked in away. But I wasn’t very satisfied with it. Because I think it was not the type of cream I was looking for. Maybe this could work for someone with dry skin as my skin is not dry type.

December 15, 2018

I really like this moisturizer!

I really enjoy using this moisturizer. I find it adds so much moisture to my skin when it needs it most. It's almost too moisturizing for me in the summer time when my skin gets oily but it's perfect for every day use in the winter on my dryest days! It's definitely helped the acne scarring on my cheeks too!

1.2/5

December 15, 2018

They Keep Changing Formulations

I used to be a very loyal customer and huge fan of The Body Shop. I dealt with them discontinuing things all the time but this was my go to cream along with the night cream and they changed formulations and they’re both horrible. It’s not as thick, it smells awful and is not effective. I’ve decided to stop shopping there. I bought some Olay Whips night cream and it works really well for much less money.

June 20, 2018

Love this face cream

My cheeks and nose tend to dry out very easily and this is what I typically use to get that instantly soft feel on my face. Even when I get dry flakes coming off my skin, this cream will make my whole face feel soft again. The smell is light and and appealing. Although it comes in a small container, you only need to dab your fingers in to get enough coverage for your whole face. Depending on how often you use, this product will last.

May 09, 2018

Great for normal to dry skin

A great cream for normal to dry skin with quality ingredients (and ingredients that are purchased fairly through The Body Shops community trade programs!). I love the smell of the cream, it’s fresh without being too strong. I did see my skin looking more smooth after about a month and overal my skin was less dry and the cream is not greasy at all.

April 28, 2018

Great Cream for the Winter!

I switched to this cream for the winter as my skin gets drier than normal and this product definitely met my needs.

It is a bit heavier given the moisturizing content but did it's job very well. Not once this winter did my skin flake from dryness or broke out! It did not clog my pores which heavier creams tend to do.

I love Body Shop products and this one is definitely going to my annual winter regime going forward!

April 06, 2018

Go to daily moisturizer

Body Shops Vitamin E line is my go to moisturizers for summer and winter. Their daytime lotion goes on light without feeling greasy. It absorbs quickly and makes it easy to move on with your day

The one drawback is that I wish the lotion would have a minimum SPF 15 in it. In the summer sometimes I feel like I'm doubling up.

March 31, 2018

My daily moisture cream

When I first came to Canada, my skin is extremely dry, there are so many flakes on my face. Then I tried this one, it does work well. Although there are still a little flakes, I can feel that my face is moistured . Furthermore, this one does make my face brighter. Since I used this one, my skin have been softer and smoother. The packaging is great too, looks really professional and strong. The price is affordable for me.

March 16, 2018

Light enough to wear every day during the non - dry months

Very light and absorbs quickly into skin. The scent took a little bit to get use to, not your usual fruity or floral scent. If looking for a more moisturizing cream, I would recommend the The Body Shop Vitamin E sink-in moisture sleeping mask to wear as a every day cream instead