The ordinary - 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Power Reviews

May 02, 2021

I'm not totally convinced

I got this so I can mix any solution or cream with this powder so I can use it on my body or spots treatment. I have not used this on my face because I use other vitamin C products on my face. I've used this on my body and for some reason I don't feel that tingly feeling. it doesn't matter how much powder I mix with. Maybe that's why I don't notice a difference. But this powder is very cheap so I will keep using it until I run out. I'm still 50/50 about purchasing another one when I'm done.

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Good for exfoliation

I got this as a Christmas present with other ordinary products. I've been using it every couple of days with the squalane cleanser and I can honestly say, my skin feels so soft and clear. Can't recommend enough. Plus a small amount goes such a long way

March 10, 2021
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Great Product

The brand as a whole is excellent value for money, with really effective product. i have used many competitors and this wins overall. I would recommend this to anybody struggling with breakouts.

February 14, 2021

My favourite skin care product!

All other vitamin c products I use always have an unnerving smell, but this powder doesnt! I simple add it to my morning moisturizer and I don't smell anything. I can also control the potency of the vitamin c!

January 21, 2021
    United Kingdom

Brilliant product

Amazing product, helped clear my acne prone skin (along with other products)

Top tip- apply with make up brush or wash hands straight after use
    Vitamin C oxidises and can leave orange stain on your hands

November 19, 2020

A very effective vitamin C!

After much research, I found vitamin C concentrated and very cheap. It is a powder that you can mix with your moisturizer. And the price is wonderful!