The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

April 21, 2020

Fabulous product!

This is my go to skin moisture and renewal product! Leaves skin soft, supple and renewed...the crinkles around my eyes are softening and the overall brightness is improving. My dark spots are fading and I feel rehydrated and refreshed....great product for the money you can’t do better! Love this!

April 20, 2020

Great product for price point

While it took awhile to get used to using a face oil this is a super mild and effective oil that I use at night in wintertime to keep my face moisturized. Happy with the quality and price point. I also love that it's a clean option without containing any junk ingredients.

April 20, 2020

Must have

This is a must have in my night time routine. I mix it in with a moisturizer so its easier to apply. I wake up with the smoothest skin ever in the morning and its so cheap too! A little goes along way as well.

March 21, 2020

Silky skin

I like using this oil on my skin and I love it how it makes my skin feels. Definitely will buy this product again. Gives me a great glow
    Will buy this product

March 20, 2020

Best facial oil in my view

I've used other more expensive rose hip oils before and this product is just as good but for a lower price. I keep mine in the fridge and use at night. It adsorbs well and I don't feel super greasy in the morning. I have oily skin and hormonal acne. This product works well to keep my skin hydrated and doesn't clog my pores. I use it only at night but for others with dry skin this would probably make a good morning moisturizer as well.

February 25, 2020

Highly recommend for the price point.

Such an amazing product considering the price point is so low! I highly recommend this product to everyone no matter your skin type. There are so many added benefits by adding this oil to your everyday skincare routine. It contains vitamins A, C, and E. I especially love it for its anti-aging properties, as well as it's moisturizing and brightening benefits to name a few.

February 15, 2020

Great at hydrating skin, can cause acne.

I've been using this oil to help hydrate my skin in the dry winter. I put 2 or 3 drops in my moisturizer. The next day I feel like my skin is less dry. I was using this every night, but I found it was causing closed comedones(little bumps) on my face, so I only use it a few times a week and they went away. This is an affordable product for the amount you get.

February 06, 2020
    United Kingdom

It works, but could be better.

I enjoy this product, it has almost no smell which is great for my sensitive skin. However, it tends to break down any products I used before such as moisturizer or HA. It seems to sit on top of the skin rather than sink it.

February 01, 2020
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Natural, luxurious overnight oil

I LOVE this oil! I purchased this oil as its ingredients are natural but I didn’t have much hope, I was wrong! After cleansing and toning in the evening I simply add a few drops to my face and neck and massage in. In the morning my face is glowing (not greasy) and looks fresh. Occasionally I even skip moisturiser the next morning! Highly recommend and I will be purchasing again before I run out.

January 21, 2020

Beyond my wildest dreams

This oil is magical! It has improved the tone, texture and clarity of my skin 10 fold! I was on accutane and found this as a recommendation n YouTube and now I'm a lifer ! Its beautiful!!!