The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#4 in Face Oils

August 06, 2020

Nightly

I started using this to follow an acid treatment and now it has become part of my evening skin care. It is a drier oil, hard to explain but it is immediately absorbed and does not leave a film. It has a yellow colour, but that does not transfer to the skin. I use this after my toner in the evening and before my moisturizer. I find it has worked well with a variety of night creams (I prefer a thicker cream at night)

July 27, 2020

Great oil

I was very skeptical about trying facial oils as I have super oily skin but decided to try this on a whim during an Ordinary haul. Ive been using this for months and have not looked back. I use it before bed about 3 times a week, especially if i have used a strong mask beforehand, and my skin always looks great after washing it off in the morning. It has not caused any breakouts or extra oily-ness at all. Love this facial oil!

July 15, 2020

Phenominal product

I personally loved this product and would suggest it to anyone who will be using oil daily to help improve the look of their skin. HOWEVER - if you are considering only using it once a week or as an occasional treatment this may not be the product for you. Because this is 100% pressed rosehip oil it has no preservatives or stabilizing ingredients and may go bad before you can finish the bottle. Regardless, this is a high-value product

June 06, 2020

Just OK

The only thing I liked about this is that it didn’t break me out. Unfortunately, I was really hopeful that this would help clear my red acne scars but it didn’t 😔

June 01, 2020

MY GO to!

Ive been told this is an amazing way to add moisture to your skin.
    Ive been using it for a year now. It has made my skin so soft, and really the only moisturizer I use now. I use about 3 drops morning and night and it seeps in.

Also good for hyperpigmentation!
    Must have guys.

May 25, 2020

Rose hip oil

Rosehip oil is supposed to be rich in vitamin A which fights age spots, reduces wrinkles, and improves moisture. I've been adding it to my @clarinscanada moisturizer for a about a month now. @theordinary

I would definitely buy this again. However I do like to try new products so I might try a new facial oil next time even though I did enjoy this one.

May 25, 2020
    Bucuresti, Romania

love it

it's a organic rose hip oil, great fir oily skin as it is a dry oil. Ofter used for acne. Many say it smells bad but i quite enjoy it,. will repurchase

May 24, 2020

Pleasent surprise

I really love mixing this with the natural moisturizer from them and it gave the exact same feeling as when you get a luxury brand! I have seen such a difference on my face and it doesn't feel sticky or heavy!

May 22, 2020

Rosehip oil

I love this rosehip oil from the ordinary. This brand always amazes me with the quality and effectiveness of there products. I really love this serum for so many reasons. It feels amazing going on, not to oily so wearable under my makeup, it speaks in quickly and my skin has never looked better. I even find my redness has subsided quite a bit. I use this day and night and I’ve been loving it.

3.2/5

May 16, 2020

It is just ordinary...

Mediocre product, I found better rosehip oils that work way better from Winners and Marshalls. Effectiveness and quality is just average for this product... if you are on a budget you can try it, but honestly, I think places like winners and marshalls sell similar products, similar prices and could be better.