The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#4 in Face Oils

July 16, 2018

BEST thing EVER!

I can’t get over this product. The company is high quality and effective at a fraction of the price. Seems earlthy and hydrated my sensitive sling so well. People would say how much of a difference they notice the difference it made. My skin was clearer, more hydrated and was glowing. Highly recommend this product!!!

July 16, 2018

Best Oil !

I use this daily twice a day. Before makeup application and before bed. It's lightweight and very hydrating. I have combo skin and it doesn't cause me to get oily throughout the day. I use extra during winter but just a couple drops during summer months. BONUS it's under 10$ CAD!

July 09, 2018

Perfect for locking in moisture

This is one of my favorite products from The Ordinary. Inexpensive, and effective - what more could you want? I use this at night, and let me tell you...I wake up with the softest, most radiant skin imaginable! All you dry skin gals will want to buy it - trust me!

June 26, 2018

Unstable Oil

Rosehip oil is an amazing dry oil, it has many benefits, and is a great oil to start with. It is not fitting whatsoever for dry skin, as it absorbs in too quickly. What isn't great about it is its shelf life. Rosehip oil only lasts for 6 months before going rancid, and once rancid, it is harmful to the skin. The shelf life label is listed at 12 months, which is deceiving - as the product does not last that long, without going rancid, even if refrigerated. While I like that TO sells this in 30 ml varieties, larger 120 ml varieties exist at a nicer cost. To use this up by the time it goes rancid, you would have to use it everyday, twice a day. The smell of this is grassy, oily and unassuming - though some people might not like that. The dropper format also isn't the greatest for helping it not go rancid.

May 16, 2018

love this oil

I started using the cold pressed rose hip oil from the ordinary a few weeks ago and my skin has never been so hydrated and glowing. I love using this product at night and letting it really soak in while I sleep. My skin is glowing in the morning and without an oily residue like most oils would leave behind. It is also super cheap. LOVE

May 10, 2018

This magic bottle has changed my life!

Rosehip oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in Chile, and is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines. You can never get this good quality product with any lesser price than The Ordinary. Try it and you will know what I am talking about.

May 06, 2018

So far so good!

I’ve only been using this for about a week so I probably need more time to figure out how this should fit into my routine. Right now I apply two drops to my face right before bed. While I haven’t noticed any significant changes, my skin is definitely softer and more hydrated. I’m excited to see what happens after long term use!

April 22, 2018

No thorns in this rose.

I am a 27 year old female with combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. I am a huge follower of cult beauty and had read so many reviews about rosehip seed oil that I knew I had to try it out. The cult favourite seems to be The Ordinary, and I see why. I use this product nightly; sometimes I mix it together with my CeraVe PM, and other times I put it on directly before the CeraVe PM. The stuff absorbs right in to my skin. I’m not usually one to brag about instant gratification with a skincare product, but oh wow. It absorbs quickly, it dries matte and the scent is lovely. The first morning I woke up I immediately noticed a more even complexion, my “active” acne bumps were significantly decreased in size and redness, and my face just felt great. There are so many benefits of rosehip seed oil, especially for acneic individuals like myself. It’s definitely a YMMV product, but for me it has become a Holy Grail product. It’s not clogging, it’s not greasy and it’s doing wonders for my skins moisture and appearance. The oil comes in the adorable TO apothecary bottles and I paid about $10 for 30ml. You need very little so I foresee this bottle lasting me quite some time.

March 21, 2018
    Illinois, United States

one of my favourite natural oils

first off this price is amazing. $9.90 for a bottle of organic COLD PRESSED rose hip seed oil? you can't find a better deal anywhere else. i use this on my face every morning after my moisturizer and it really helps to lock in the moisturizer and acts as primer for my foundation. apparently this oil is supposed to help with acne scars but i haven't seen much of a difference using this oil. other than that, it's a great natural oil and is definitely a part of my staple skincare routine.

March 10, 2018

Holy grail status facial oil

The Ordinary has done it again! The value of their products can’t be beat and quite simply they work very very well. This is one of my very favourites. It’s so hydrating and it makes my face super soft. It also helps even me out in terms of skin texture. Love love love this oil, it feels luxurious and it’s so affordable!