The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

May 17, 2019

Results within a week!

I recently purchased this from Sephora for $9.90 CAD. I was impressed by the price given the product's promises and the many benefits of rose hip seed oil that I have read about. I wasn't disappointed at all! My skin feels soft, and appears bright and illuminated. No complaints! I think this product is definitely worth it!

May 16, 2019

Nighttime holy grail

I recently started using the rose hip seed oil every night and I love it! the light weight formula hydrates my skin immediately and nothing about the product is irritating which is a huge plus given my sensitive skin. I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling plump and just as smooth and supple as when I applied it the night before which is amazing. As someone trying to create a night time skin care routine this is definitely a good product to implement and start with.

April 26, 2019
    United States

HOLY HYDRATION!!

I have been using this product for about 10 days and let me tell you I have noticed a SERIOUS change in my skin. I have been battling cystic acne for almost 10 years and this oil is the ONLY one that does not break my face out. I use it in my nighttime routine and it is AMAZING!! Almost all of the dry patches on my forehead are gone and the redness on my face has calmed down tremendously. I will recommend this oil to anyone that is need of some AMAZING hydration in 1 little bottle.

April 03, 2019

A MUST-HAVE!

This may be the first product I've ever FULLY used and re-purchased twice over. Not only is it incredibly affordable, it also completely evened out my skin tone while helping maintain moisture. LOVE!

March 26, 2019

Works well, smells odd

I began using this product about a year ago, it is one of the few I continually purchase from The Ordinary. I have dry skin and fine lines. I use this as the second last step in my night routine ( last step is Origins Drink It Up mask). My skin drinks it up, and then i seal it in. Does not break me out, but I'm not prone to breakouts. It does not smell like rose, but it does not smell bad.

March 25, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Love this

This oil has been great for my skin. I am not a huge fan of the scent of rose hip oil, but it doesn’t last forever and the way it makes my skin look is worth it. My skin glows anytime I use this.

March 18, 2019

Great facial oil

I have been using this as a facial oil after using the salicylic acid solution 2% and I have to say it is a great oil. It does have a very nutty smell but you get used to it! It keeps my face moisturized without being greasy! It is a non greasy light weight oil which I really appreciate! It is said to reduce dark spots, I am still waiting to see those results for myself! The price is great and packaging is a dropper so it is easy to use and sanitary.

March 15, 2019

Yes! LOVE THIS

BEST OIL EVER!
    I have an allergy to tree nuts and a lot of facial oils have true nut oils in them. So with dry dry skin I needed to add a facial oil into my regime. I’ve tried a few oils but nothing ever worked. This oil smells so nice and works so well! It’s not too sticky and not to oily, i mix it into my face cream and it works so well!

March 07, 2019

great product - little greasy

i love this oil but it takes a while to absorb into the skin before i can apply my moiturizer. once it does absorb, it provides my skin with lots of moisture and a gorgeous glow! will purchase again.

February 19, 2019

Best hydrating oil YET!

Where to start - this Canadian, effective, simple, inexpensive oil has got to be the best thing since sliced bread. I have combination/oily skin (drier in the winter months) and this Rose Hip oil is as great in the summer as it is in the winter! For less than $10, you can have the skin you deserve! I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for their next hydrating oil.