The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane Reviews

May 09, 2021

If it didn’t last so long, I would buy it in pairs

This Ordinary product is one of my favourites. I like using it over top of my other serums and it leaves my face soft and with a glow. One bottle goes a long way and only a little is needed each time. Even though it’s an oil, it doesn’t leave your face greasy, just dewy!

May 04, 2021

Reasonably priced and great quality

I have been using the squalene for about a year and it can be used at any point in a day,basically as AM/PM skincare routine.
    Retains the natural glow and improves the skin texture especially during the winters when the skin turns scaly. I do apply a small amount all over my knuckles to reduce the dryness.
    Overall this has been my savior during winters.

April 14, 2021

Great product wuth amazing consistency

I have been using this product for sometime now and love it. I use it after my hair wash and the results have been great so far. This can also be applied on the face and you will really love the texture and the consistency and how amazing it makes you feel. Definitely worth the price!

March 19, 2021

Un excellent hydratant

Ce produit est un hydratant solide. Une huile riche mais liquide qui s'étale bien. Je la mets le soir et le lendemain ma peau est souple et uniforme. Je mets parfois deux goutte dans ma crème hydratante pour ajouter un boost d'hydratation.

March 09, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I love this product! I discovered squalene after watching some skincare articles on YouTube, and wanted to give it a try. The Ordinary has great prices and are highly recommended, so I chose this one. I apply on slightly damp skin, and have seen an improvement in my skin after just a few days. My skin looks plumper and more hydrated. This will definitely be a permanent addition to my skincare routine.

March 05, 2021

Good for dry skin

This was my first purchase from the ordinary, after reading many reviews, I decided to go for the 100% plan derived squalene because seemed suitable for my skin concern (dry skin) and surprisingly it worked! Still using my first bottle.
    It leaves my skin smooth without oily sensation.

February 17, 2021
    Penang, Malaysia

Works well for my combo skin

Its colourless and odourless, saturated, non-comedogenic facial oil in a glass bottle with dropper. Packaging wise, PERFECT, simple yet classy, easy to use and sanitary.
    The product feels light on the skin and its absorbed well after a bit of patting.
    I have combination skin and i use this 2-3 times a week mainly on my cheek area and i'll pat some leftovers on the T zone as well. It locks in all the moisture (of my serums and moisturisers) and doesn't make my skin feel super greasy. And it doesnt break me out.
    Its value for money too! 30ml of The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane can last me pretty long!

February 15, 2021

Amazing !

One of my favourite skin care products and ingredients! It is so affordable and of great quality. I love how it can be used on the skin and hair, which is what I use it for. I like to add this oil in my face moisturizer and love to apply it to my hair when it is wet because it is so hydrating. In terms of my skin, I wake up with it feeling plumped, hydrated and glowy! Highly recommend to people who struggle with dry skin or hair.

2.8/5

November 30, 2020

bon valeur mais il ne marche pas pour moi

j'etais decu avec ce produit parce qu'il y a beaucoup de "hype" avec squalene alors je pensais qu'il aurai fait un grand difference pour le peau. je n'ai pas vu aucuns changements and je ne pense pas qu'il etait hydratant.

October 24, 2020

Good

refreshing feel on the skin.

abcdefghij lmnopqrstuvqirnqonrknrownfosnfownrowjrownrintowntiwbtoenfosjgownginwosnfoshfosbdofbdisjorbwiebribejwenrjrrnnr