The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% Reviews

Good - 0

June 23, 2017

Will definitely buy again

I have been struggling with on set adult acne for about a year now. Through my teens I never had a problem until my early 20s, now, I seem to have pimple all over my jaw line no matter what... until I found this retnoid. I've been using this product for only a week so far and already the acne on my chin is noticeably better ! I cant wait for when its finally gone ! :)

May 15, 2017

This is one my most favourite producs thus far. Its is vey affordable and I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it. My skin has a softer feel an my pores are a lot smaller

May 10, 2017

I've heard quite a bit about this particular product from The Ordinary skincare line, and was excited to test it out. I enjoyed the dropper style application, and that the product absorbs well into the skin. I like to use it after cleanser and toner and before any oils or occlusive layer.

April 19, 2017

This formulation combines two forms of next-generation retinoid actives in a combined concentration of 2% by weight. This is really affordable and I love this brand and company. I like the bottle dispenser and I find it really easy to use. It has a pleasant smell. I use this at night and I do notice an improvement in fine lines and dryness.