The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Reviews

April 14, 2019

Hyperpigmentation cure

This product is an amazing serum if you have hyperpigmentation. It was great for evening my skin tone but you have to be consistent. Use it 2 times a week with sunscreen in the mornings for 2 weeks and you'll notice a difference in your skin tone!

2.0/5

March 23, 2019

What is this supposed to do?

I tried 2 bottles of this product, lasting several months, and I was expecting to see SOME results with brightness of the skin and improved skin appearance overall. There was absolutely no change at all. Save your $$.

1.0/5

February 17, 2019

Horrible!!!!

This product was supposed to help me with my dark spots and I was told that my dark spots would fade in a week and after almost a month, nothing happened. Worst serum ever!

June 19, 2018

Actually works!

This really helped my dark spots! It's affordable, easy to spread, packaged beautifully and actually works! I've been using this in conjunction with their niacinamide in the morning and their vitamin C suspension at night. Thanks to this my face actually matches the colour of my body again!

May 25, 2018

Great inexpensive option

I use this for overall brightening and for that it's working well. I don't think it's very effective at lightening sun spots but it does work on post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I don't like the way it feels when it dries down — a little tacky and tight, but as long as I use a hydrating layer over top It's fine.

May 16, 2018

Has been working to get rid of dark spots on my chin

I bought this because people raved about how it helped to get rid of hyper pigmentation on their skins. I have been using it for about a week now and I have to say that all the reviews are right. I have noticed that my dark spots on my skin have been getting better. I will continue to be using this and all buy it again.

March 31, 2018

Did not do anything for my skin!

I love The Ordinary as a brand but this product did not workout for me because it did not deliver any results. I used it till the end and now change was made in my skin. It did not reduce the appearance of spots and hyper-pigmentation as promised.

March 09, 2018

Great for fading scars and redness!

This has made a difference in fading my scars and redness for sure. It isn’t a miracle worker I have worked really hard clearing up my skin so this is by no means a cure all but it did help contribute to my skin’s overall colouring. It’s a good value like all Ordinary products so I would recommend it as part of a route to fade acne scarring and redness.

March 06, 2018

Love

Since starting to use The Ordinary skincare line I will never turn back. I love this one, it is helping clear up my acne scars and makes my skin feel so smooth. I like to use a little bit of this in combination with the niacinamide mixture. Its fantastic.

December 04, 2017

Ageless

This gem is a miracle worker!!! A few drops of this applied to my cheeks, under eyes & forehead is all I need to turn back the clock a few years. On my cheeks & forehead this is lightening my freckles and slight discoloration from previous sun exposure when i was young & dumb (ie not wearing sunscreen). On my under eye it is plumping & firming the skin. Love it and the price is wonderful!