The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Reviews

January 17, 2021

It did nothing

I’m on my second tube in hopes of fading my acne marks but it didn’t fade it. I still have half of the bottle left but I got tired of using it as I don’t see results. I guess, this product is not for me. I’m glad that it’s cheap.

December 12, 2020

Great and Affordable

I bought this product to help with my acne scars and it did just that. The price was great and the product was really effective. It was also very hydrating with the HA added. One thing, make sure to use this product with sun protection on your face.

Overall, would definitely recommend and repurchase.

December 10, 2020

Aide beaucoup pour les tâches pigmentaires

Ce produit aide énormément pour tous ce qui l'hyperpigmentation. J'utilise le produit depuis peu et je vois une amélioration quant à mon teint. Je ne m'attends pas à ce que mes tâches disparaisse après seulement 3 semaines d'utilisation, mais je suis très satisfaite du produit. De plus, le sérum est compensé d'acide hyaluronique ce qui aime beaucoup avec l'hydratation de la peau. Je sens que ma peau est plus limineuse et en même temps hydratée. Très bon produit pour les personnes à la peau foncée.

November 02, 2020

What pigmentation?

Wow, I have tried every over the counter product to get rid of my hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. It only took about 2 weeks and it has almost disappeared. I like that it’s affordable and easy on my skins barrier.

2.3/5

October 25, 2020

Let down

I used this for months, this small bottle lasts for a long time. I finished the bottle and didn't do anything for acne spots. I did notice hydration though.

October 19, 2020

Best for pigmentations

I had bad pigmentations and dark spot, I am using this serum for three months now my skin even tone and spot free, I like this serum, seriously my all pigmentations have almost gone I continuously used 3 months My skin texture is very great now, fragrance-free, fast observe into skin , highly recommended and you can get In affordable price.

July 22, 2020

Perfect

Been using this for the past few months & I feel the tone of my skin has evened. I also think it hydrates a little which is nice. I find that Alpha Arbutin is more effective if used in the PM. My skin-type is was oily, blackheads, acne scars,
    some spots.

May 21, 2020

Helps balance your complexion

I have very acne prone skin with an uneven complexion due to acne scars and I've been using this for 2 months. This has helped my skin's health and appearance a lot. It actually glows

February 28, 2020

Go buy it... now!

I have been using The Ordinary's Alpha Arbutin since March 2019 (Currently writing this in Feb 2020). I am an Indian gal with the classic pigmentation issues of a person of colour. This product in combination with The Ordinary's Niacinamide + Zinc, has healed and reduced my discoloration and my acne scars! My skin literally glows.

I have combination dry skin and my skin colour is Mac NC 44. I also have eczema on my face and use Alpha Arbutin when I do not have a flare up. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin glow from within.

February 17, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

A new favorite

I bought 3 items from The ordinary brand and I have come to use them everyday now. This has helped me so far! I got some hyperpigmentation on my face after I gave birth and so far ( 3 weeks) and I can see a difference! My skin feels all over in better condition and I will be picking more up soon!