The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Reviews

Good - 0

June 10, 2020

Affordable and quality skincare line

I recently discovered the Ordinary, and it got me started with enhancing my skincare routine. I normally did nothing more than wash my face with barsoap, but decided I needed to make a change as I approach my 30's. I haven't been using this serum for too long, but I think there is a subtle difference in the deep lines on my forehead - they don't seem as pronounced. For the price, it was definitely worth a try. I plan on continuing to use it, as I'm pretty happy with the results.

April 30, 2020

Excellent for eye wrinkles

The ordinary products are very inexpensive online from the bay. This was a game changer for the little lines extending out from my eyes. It took away the lines and the discoloration with just a tiny drop.

August 30, 2019

Seems too good to be true!

This product blows my mind. I have been using it everyday for the past ~two weeks or so and I can already absolutely see a difference. This solution helps to smooth dynamic wrinkles on the users forehead and eye area. This essentially means that it reduces visibility of already wrinkly wrinkles (haha). I swear I saw a difference within the first week.

The ordinarys products are by far the cheapest and strongest for skin care. I am in love.

July 14, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Another amazing product!

This is one of many I have tried over the years. However my experimentation has finally come to an end as, just like their other products, I have found THE ONE. This product is similar to a serum and I use it directly after cleansing with their Squalane Cleanser.
    Once cleansed, this simply glides on and is quickly and easily absorbed into my 51 year old skin.
    Once done, my skin feels amazingly smooth and even softer.
    My 22 year old daughter also uses this when she gives her face a beauty treatment, so it's great for any age group too.
    WOW.... I love this range! ❤️

February 09, 2019

Prevents lines from forming

This product is amazing! It definitely helps my skin from having lines and wrinkles. I have a line between my brows that was too obvious before and now it has definitely looked better since I began using this product. I will definitely keep using it to see if it will fade completely, lol. For the price point, you can’t go wrong with this product.

2.8/5

July 19, 2018

Great price, but too bad it didn't work for me

When I went into the Deciem store, this was one of the products that the sales lady recommended to target fine lines on my forehead. She said this product is intended to improve the appearance of dynamic facial lines. The Ordinary products are relatively inexpensive so I didn't mind giving it a try. Now that I've finished using the entire bottle, I can honestly say that I can't tell that it made any difference for me. It's a water based formula so I found it a bit hard to apply too. Since it was so liquidy it would drip off my fingers and get all over my hand. Can't say I will repurchase this again.