The Ordinary “Buffet” Multi-Technology Peptide Serum Reviews

April 11, 2020

One of the essentials!

I love The Ordinary - it helped my acne calm down and my skin has never looked better. I just bought this Buffet serum recently and I was hesitant about it as I didn't see as effective results as the Niacinamide. However, I kept applying it twice daily after my face routine. I think it has tightened my face as well as added moisture to parts of my face that are usually dry. The title of this product speaks for itself - it truly has multiple benefits that I love.

April 09, 2020

amazing ingredients and great price

Where do i start?! You know when you realize you are done with spending $100 on a single product. I stumble upon that amazing product wondering how you must have missed such a cost effective yet fantastic product for such a long time??? This was me last year. I could not believe the ingredients and how well it worked on my skin!!!!

Just be careful with the expiry period, thats very important to!

March 21, 2020

Clearer skin

Bought this product to use with my daily routine. It went on clear and my skin absorbed the product but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin. Great price but I need results in order to buy again

March 19, 2020

In Love!!

This product is amazing!! A very little goes a long ways. It absorbs into your skin no residue or oily feeling. It is odorless and the best part is the price point.
    I have a few more items in this line I will review them all for you.

February 26, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Great Product

I bought this product as part of the 'No Brainer Kit' as it was the first time I'd used this brand ans wasn't sure what I was buying! I did my research and thought Buffet would be suitable. I've been using this for about 1 month now and absolutely love it. It's great value and quality, and makes my skin feel lovely.

January 30, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Skin food, just what I've been looking for..

The "Buffet" is literally that for your skin.... Tightening, moisturising, refreshing,
    Its defo something I recommend to add to tired, dull, skin, thats a lil under hydrated and in need of a revamp.

October 25, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Really works!

I was so surprised to find this really works!It is easy to apply and has no smell to it and i have used it am and pm.
    I take it right down my neck and the lines there have really improved.
    I went on holiday for two weeks without it and boy did i notice a difference when i got home,my skin really missed it.I would not be without it now.

October 09, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

MEAG... and cheap!

This stuff is amazing, and SO reasonable. I use it every day, and mix it up with some of the other serums... I can afford to, they're so much cheaper than other brands. and they WORK!

October 08, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

Multipurpose

This reasonably priced, lightweight, fragrance-free, anti-ageing, silky serum from Canadian brand ‘The Ordinary’ has a very impressive mix of proven ingredients to help reduce the signs of skin ageing. It’s designed to be used under your day or night creams and should suit most skin types. It contains skin-replenishing glycerine, several cell-communicating peptides, amino acids, skin restoring Hyaluronic acid, and water binding ingredients. It comes in a hygienic glass bottle with a dropper dispenser, which I like, making it easy to use. It’s not a stand-alone product, but it’s an excellent addition to an anti-ageing skin care regime. Certainly worth considering, particularly at this price point.

October 02, 2019

Great serum

Another great product from The Ordinary. A great peptide serum that really helps my skin look smoother. The price point is fabulous! I reccomend this for anyone looking to battle those fine lines, and looking for a smoother complexion.