The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

July 21, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Dark circles gone

I have used many under eye creams and gels in the past but never found anything that truest works until now. This is a nice lightweight gel that gives an instant refreshing feel and makes my tired eyes look bright again

July 10, 2019

A Great Product!

This product has been great for the puffiness and redness under my eyes in the morning. I've been using it for around 2 weeks and I've noticed a big difference. The consistency of the product itself is a bit sticky when applied to the area around the eyes, which may bother some. Additionally, if used without eye cream, some may find it to be a bit drying. But, other than that it's a great product at a really good price point.

April 05, 2019

I love Ordinary, but this product doesnt work for me

I am not sure if its me or my skin type but this product doesnt work for me at all. when i apply it religiously in the morning and before going to bed, i dont see a change in dark circles or the puffiness. Honestly some drug store eyepoatches do a better job than this product. I love The Ordinary but this product is a miss for me.

April 05, 2019

Can minimize puffiness

I like that it doesn’t have smell and it’s affordable. It’s very effective to minimize puffiness from a night out or if you cried from a tear-jerker movie. It minimizes the tired look you get after work and gives the eyes a boost. It doesn’t however lighten the dark circles under the eyes which is one of the reasons why I bought it. I love how it glides smoothly and is easily absorbed by the skin. It is not tacky at all. I just hope it does something for the dark circles.

March 26, 2019

Great for Puff, not darkness

This product boats to help with dark circles under your eyes, it does not. I have yet to chat with anyone who noticed an improvement after use. it does however work very well to reduce the puff around your eyes after a late night out.

March 25, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Not a fan

I can honestly say this is the only Ordinary product I am not a fan of. Every other one of their products I’ve used has delivered great results, but I have noticed no change with this one after using a full bottle.

March 19, 2019

The best!

Such an amazing product! This is the best caffeine solution out there! It makes your eyes look perfect and smooths any fine lines. So good to wear under makeup and the price can’t be beat! I’d recommend this caffeine solution to anyone!

March 19, 2019

nice

i would highly recommend this product, i use it every night under my eye. i can already see the difference on the appearance on my eyes. my dark circles are fading.

March 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Such great quality for such a low price.

I had seen this brand EVERYWHERE and finally decided to try this serum out along with a few other products from the The Ordinary brand. I love how it takes down the morning puffiness without feeling heavy or oily on my face! Plus, it is super inexpensive, which is always a bonus!

March 15, 2019

Buying 100% again

This product is supposed to reduce dark circles and I don’t know is it’s a placebo effect or if it’s actually working but i love it. I use it every night in my skincare routine