The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

July 24, 2019

Good stuff

this brand is truly amazing. This tonic the best thing i ever tried and the price is ridiculously low. It doesn't dry you skin and removes all dirt after a long day

July 24, 2019

New fave chemical exfoliant toner!

Recently bought this on a whim due to interest in chemical exfoliants and I am so impressed! It makes my skin feel super soft, doesn’t have any added fragrance, and doesn’t feel harsh on my skin. I feel it’s gentle enough to use every night before bed (at least for me) but also strong enough to do what is advertised. I say use this before bed as it is an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and can make your skin more prone to sun damage. A good way to combat this is with a good SPF in the morning.

Updated On: July 25, 2019

Just an update, when you use this your skin may “purge” this is not acne but it can look like it. Purging is defined as a worsening of your current skin condition. It's really an accelerated rate of exfoliation brought on by an active ingredient that is doing its job. This means that if you have clogged pores, they may turn into pimples and active acne. If you have small pimples, they may turn into larger ones. Basically your skin is fully cleaning out your pores and don’t worry, it’s only temporary.

July 18, 2019

New favourite!

Recently started using the Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and I must say I’m very pleasantly surprised. It has managed to help clarify my face and give me a more even skin tone and most importantly I noticed some parts of my face now glow!
    I use it only at night and make sure I moisturise after applying the toner.
    In the daytime I use a different toner and ensure I load up on the spf!
    This has become my new favourite toner and a staple in my night time skincare routine. The price can’t be beat either! Well done Deciem!!!

July 15, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Just doesn’t suit my skin

I use pixi glow tonic and read that this was a good, much cheaper dupe for it. However, it just did not work for my skin. It make me break out in big angry spots every time i used it so had to go back to glow tonic which works so well for me.

June 04, 2019

Effective and affordable

I'm really glad I ordered this on a whim. It's a great toning solution, great under moisturizer, and completely cuts through any oiliness. Simple, pure skincare.

April 26, 2019

Budget friendly with high end results.

I love most products by The ordinary but the glycolic toner stands out by far. It's not to harsh on my skin, leaves is looking and feeling clean and smooth. I'm on my 5th bottle and I will without a doubt repurchase it again when I'm low.

March 30, 2019

Amazing glow

I can't say enough good things about this toner. Although, I wouldn't necessarily call it a toner, it's more of a chemical exfoliant. I love that this gives such a glow to the skin without being a harsh physical exfoliant. Definitely recommend based on price and size of the product!

March 25, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Great product

I absolutely love this product. I used to use Pixi Glow Tonic, but after finding this with twice the product for half the price, I was hooked. It works insanely well, and my skin is so bright and clear. Will never switch back!

March 23, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Feel the burn

This is great for all those loose skin flakes hanging around. It wipes your face clean in half the time as a physical scrub and without the harshness. If you have any zits or open zits it will burn and it will take the scab off and it has made my zits re-bleed, so watch out. Other than that it makes my face feel great and not so congested. There isn’t that much of a smell either which is good. And you can’t beat the price!!

March 15, 2019

Best toner out there

When I don't use this toner for a week I notice that I have so much more texture on my face than when I did use it. It can dry out your skin a little so make sure to moisturize!