The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#4 in Toner

July 24, 2019

Good stuff

this brand is truly amazing. This tonic the best thing i ever tried and the price is ridiculously low. It doesn't dry you skin and removes all dirt after a long day

July 24, 2019

New fave chemical exfoliant toner!

Recently bought this on a whim due to interest in chemical exfoliants and I am so impressed! It makes my skin feel super soft, doesn’t have any added fragrance, and doesn’t feel harsh on my skin. I feel it’s gentle enough to use every night before bed (at least for me) but also strong enough to do what is advertised. I say use this before bed as it is an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and can make your skin more prone to sun damage. A good way to combat this is with a good SPF in the morning.

Updated On: July 25, 2019

Just an update, when you use this your skin may “purge” this is not acne but it can look like it. Purging is defined as a worsening of your current skin condition. It's really an accelerated rate of exfoliation brought on by an active ingredient that is doing its job. This means that if you have clogged pores, they may turn into pimples and active acne. If you have small pimples, they may turn into larger ones. Basically your skin is fully cleaning out your pores and don’t worry, it’s only temporary.

July 23, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Great Product

I love this toner - always apply it on after taking my makeup off and washing my skin and I'm still amazed at how much dirt comes on the cotton pad after applying this toner. Great product. I use it twice a week and I do find it a bit harsh on my skin.

July 18, 2019

New favourite!

Recently started using the Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and I must say I’m very pleasantly surprised. It has managed to help clarify my face and give me a more even skin tone and most importantly I noticed some parts of my face now glow!
    I use it only at night and make sure I moisturise after applying the toner.
    In the daytime I use a different toner and ensure I load up on the spf!
    This has become my new favourite toner and a staple in my night time skincare routine. The price can’t be beat either! Well done Deciem!!!

July 15, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Just doesn’t suit my skin

I use pixi glow tonic and read that this was a good, much cheaper dupe for it. However, it just did not work for my skin. It make me break out in big angry spots every time i used it so had to go back to glow tonic which works so well for me.

June 04, 2019

Effective and affordable

I'm really glad I ordered this on a whim. It's a great toning solution, great under moisturizer, and completely cuts through any oiliness. Simple, pure skincare.

May 26, 2019

Amazing line of products!

I can’t believe how affordable this line of products is at Sephora!! I use this toner and it gets the last bits of makeup of as well and leaves my skin feeling super clean. Definitely will re-purchase.

May 10, 2019

Affordable and amazing!

I love this toner!

It makes me glow and it makes me bright! My pores are smaller my fine lines are less noticeable! What's not to love! It's super thin and easy to apply with a cotton pad. Start slow to see how your skin will react and work up to regular use.

You get a generous amount for a great price! This is 100% a staple in my routine!

April 25, 2019

Budget friendly with high end results.

I love most products by The ordinary but the glycolic toner stands out by far. It's not to harsh on my skin, leaves is looking and feeling clean and smooth. I'm on my 5th bottle and I will without a doubt repurchase it again when I'm low.

March 30, 2019

Amazing glow

I can't say enough good things about this toner. Although, I wouldn't necessarily call it a toner, it's more of a chemical exfoliant. I love that this gives such a glow to the skin without being a harsh physical exfoliant. Definitely recommend based on price and size of the product!