The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

May 13, 2020

Best glycolic acid toner

I love this glycolic acid toning solution,
    I used it every two days after washing my face, it really helps clearing out my face and to eliminate texture. It’s also great eliminating KP, better known as chicken skin, I applied it on the affected skin and rinsed it out after 15 minutes.
    The price is very affordable as well.

2.8/5

May 04, 2020

Broke me out every single time I tried it!

The positives to this product are the value when comparing the quantity received for the price. In that sense, The Ordinary's Glycolic Acid 7% Solution does not disappoint. However, no matter how many times I tried, each night that I used this toner, I woke up with new pimples the next day. I tried it for nearly two weeks before finally calling quits. I do not believe the Glycolic Acid was the issue, as I utilize other products with that ingredient without any issues, and my skin is very used to actives. I cannot claim that I would recommend this product to anyone.

April 28, 2020

Good for the price

Purchased this product as a cheaper version of another glycolic acid toner I used. This product is decent and good for the price however I prefer my previous brand even though it is 3X more the price. I would use this product maybe while travelling but not on a daily basis.

April 09, 2020

Great value exfoliating toner

I bought my The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution from Sephora Canada for under 10$ Canadian, an amazing price for a solution of this size and with these quality ingredients.

Formulated with alpha hydroxy acid Tasmanian Pepperberry, this is more of a chemical exfoliator than a toner. I personally find it mild, but others I know do not, I use it rather regularly in the evenings only, and my skin responds nicely without adverse reactions, though again, I find it mild.

April 01, 2020

I absolutely love this stuff!!

I am addicted to exfoliants but typically use the cream type (with the little scratchy beads or crushed shells). But let me tell you, this is 100X better!

I put on just a few drops on my face each night (and be sure to wear sunscreen during the day) and within day, my skin looked smooth and fresh and glowing! I also have very sensitive skin (and eczema) and while this didn't bother my skin, I also didn't use it every day.

This stuff worked so well on my face, I also started using it on my entire body! so much better than any salt scrub!

Such a great deal at less than $10 a bottle - this stuff has lasted me a few months so far!

March 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Glycolic Toner

This glycolic toner does a wicked job for the price !! This huge bottle is only 8$ and lasts for months - it doesn’t have a bad smell, goes on easily, doesn’t burn and provides instant smoothness and the AHAs instantly start working on sloughing off any dead skin.... I don’t think it’s AS good as the pixi glow toner but for the price it just can’t be beat!

February 27, 2020

Great for my oily skin!

I love this toner. I use it twice a week and it keeps my oily skin looking vibrant and smooth. It really helps get rid of congested looking skin and tiny bumps on the skin, especially in the t-zone. This is a super affordable option, $7 for a big container. I've been using in for 3 months and I've barely made a dent. Great for anyone with oily or congested skin!

February 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Strong

It’s my first time using a glycolic acid. I have normal skin and using this once a week makes my skin peel around my nose for a good week. Very obvious dry skin to those around me. I know this is the process of a chemical peel.

February 14, 2020

Works well

This toner works very well, keeping my skin fresh and proactively addressing the imperfections before they even become a problem. The price of this product is also great.

January 14, 2020

A Staple of My Skin Care Routine

I use this toner every evening in my skin-care routine. I've bought quite a few bottles over the years! They last and the price is fantastic. I love a lot of the Ordinary's products and I also like how they will advise you on a routine if you're unsure.