The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

A hydration support formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

March 25, 2022

My skin thanked me

The product is lovely. For such a price point it is great and effective.
    It hydrated my skin and was good addition to use prior to moisturiser. It is gentle on the skin and can also be used after acid peels to calm down and hydrate the skin.
    The only downside was that the formula is a bit sticky so needs some getting used to.

March 05, 2022

Great product, very sticky.

I love the ordinary skincare and makeup range and I had high hopes for the hyaluronic acid. Adding this product into my routine really helped my skin overall, unfortunately the product it’s self was so so sticky and always left that sticky feeling on your skin. It made my routine twice as long as I had to wait for the stickiness to subside before putting other products on.
    I would recommend this product for the results, but beware of the consistency.

February 18, 2022

Great

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid serum with Vitamin B5 its lightweight, hydrating skin very well. I use it regularly at morning before other serum and face cream. My skin feel more hydrate and smooth.

February 13, 2022

High quality and affordable

This is a really great and affordable hyaluronic acid products by the ordinary. It does provide noticeable results although after quite some use so you have to be patient. It does smooth out fine lines and make your skin look and feel smoother and more plump. Give it a try!

February 09, 2022

A staple in my skincare routine

I’ve been using this serum for a few years now and it has definitely kept my skin hydrated and soft. I always get compliments on how much my skin glows and I always bring up this product. I use it after my cleanser and before my moisturizer, I also find its best applied in a steamy environment which helps the serum bring the moisture into the skin. I don’t think I’ll ever use a different hyaluronic acid serum other than this one because the value for the product is excellent. I also love how it is composed mainly of active ingredients.

Super affordable

The ordinary is a great brand for affordable no frills products. their hyaluronic acid is a simple one ingredient serum that goes on a little sticky but does seem to get my face a little more moisturized since I've started using it

Game changer

This is one of the best hyaluronic acids out there! It leaves no stickiness on your skin, soaks in beautifully, and leaves your face truly moisturized. Sometimes I forget to put my cream on after🙂

January 09, 2022
    Texas, United States

Best value for the money

This is one of the best hyaluronic acids I have tried and nothing beats this price. I use it after every wash and keeps my face plump and healthy looking. Definitely a must for your skin care routine.

January 08, 2022

Great product for plump skin

The ordinary hyaluronic acid serum is one of my favourite products. My skin tends to get really dry during the winter and this serum is a lifesaver. It hydrates and plump my skin so that I will have glass skin even during winter!!! Definitely the best product for my dry skin girls!!

December 07, 2021
    United States

Love this

This your serum is very nice that goes into the skin very nicely make sure to get your skin a little damp so it can help the serum work correctly and let it to dry before applying other serums it does not have a smell and the packaging is very well made