The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

December 18, 2020

Budget friendly and it works!

This is a very well priced product with a solid ingredient list. It has been great for my skin and helps make it feel smoother and plumper. Highly recommend!

December 02, 2020

Affordable and Effective

Got this product from Sephora and been using it for more than a month now. I love how it makes my skin feel and look hydrated. It is easy on the budget and it surely does its job.

December 01, 2020

Bang for your buck!

The ordinary’s hylauronic acid is effective and worth the hype. It adds moisture to the skin without it being sticky. It’s worth the $10 and worth the repurchase.

1.8/5

November 23, 2020
    United States

Made my skin DRY

I've heard lots of people talk about how the Ordinary was the most affordable and effective brand for all your cosmetic and wellness needs. Took a chance and decided to get this product only to find myself suffering from drier skin irritable skin after one use. I would not recommend it for those with sensitive skin- tends to be harsher than advertised. Ended up giving it away to a friend.

November 19, 2020

Great acid!

Hearing an "acid" in skincare sounds pretty scary, but this is further from the truth. It's a colourless serum, just a little thicker than water, that you apply over serums to seal them in, or on its own as a hydrator. I was pleased with the results I saw and would recommend to others!

November 16, 2020

Amazing!!

Don’t hesitate to buy this. The price is amazing. I never thought that what I was missing in my routine was deep moisture retainment. My skin always feels so soft and smooth after using this and after the first week some of the textured bumps I had were reduced. Apply while skin is still wet for best results.

Can't recommend this enough

My skin has had all kinds of trouble with moisturizers, but this one is perfect. It seems to be balancing out the oils in my T zone and is keeping my skin so well hydrated. I use 3 drops of this with an antioxidant also from The Ordinary in the morning, pressed into the skin gently.

Very hydrating!

I use this daily after washing my face while it is still damp. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant which draws moisture into the skin. This product is very inexpensive and I only need about 3-4 drops for my entire face. It has no fragrance and did not cause any irritations which is good for sensitive skin. It is on the thicker side and is a bit sticky when you first put it on but that goes away after about 5-10 minutes. Highly recommend.

Best for dry skin

This is pretty cheap and SO effective. At first I was using it wrong and it made my skin even drier but my friends kept telling me how good it was so I decided to give it another try. I use it after I wash my face in the morning (while my face is still wet) and wait for it to dry before I use my regular moisturizer. It has changed my skin and I will definitely be buying another once it runs out (it lasts for a really long time since you only need to use a tiny amount).

November 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Skin like GLASS!

i started using this product about a week ago and i kid you not, this is a game changer! i use it under my current moisturizer (day & night) and it has already brought back so much moisture and glow to my skin. the price is super reasonable too! being inside all day because of quarantine had made my skin dull and dry but luckily not anymore! highly recommend 🥰 (reviewing the hair peptide separately soon too!)