The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

February 23, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

A must every day in your skin care routine

This serum I use every single day morning and night after I cleanse and tone! It hydrates my skin and makes it super soft and moisturised and it super affordable and can be used twice a day for maximum effect.

February 06, 2021
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Love this!!!

I love the ordinary so adding this new product into my skin care routine was a no brainer. I use this after toner and before my moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling plump, dewy and hydrated. As a brand I don’t think they can be beaten for their no nonsense packaging, price point and informative skin care routine and guides. They are now a permanent fixture in my cabinet.

January 31, 2021

Hydrating

I got this in a set for Christmas. I find it works really well in combination with the cleaner! I use it every morning and most nights. It does a great job at keeping my skin soft and hydrated. Helped get rid of an acne outbreak I had due to a moisturizer that did not work for my skin. The size is extremely reasonable for the price you pay for it. With it being super affordable, I definitely want to make this a regular part of my skincare routine, and highly recommend!

1.5/5

January 23, 2021

Not worth the hype

I saw zero difference in my skin while using this product, I actually started breaking out for the month that I used this product, I was actually really hoping that this product was awesome but it was just another trend.

January 18, 2021
    Indiana, United States

Best HA

This is the best hyaluronic acid serum on the market. It's thick, absorbs quickly, and is completely affordable so I don't feel bad slathering it all over my body. Scent free!

January 17, 2021

Great for hydration!

My skin had been feeling dry with the weather and I started using it. It has a sticky texture, which disappears pretty quickly. It feels like you have no product on. You can use your regular moisturizer after that. Within days my skin felt completely moisturized. I definitely recommend it. And it's great value for money on top of that.

January 17, 2021

Worth it!

The ordinary has amazing products with amazing prices! Their hylauronic acid is one of the best out on the market, just make sure your skin is well moisturized before apply so you get the full benefits.

January 02, 2021

New to acids

I've never tried face serums or acids before but my friend was recommended this brand by her waxer. I went into Sephora with her and the girl there gave us great info on the different Ordinary products. I'm enjoying adding this to my skin care routine.

December 23, 2020

Great for dehydrated skin

Great serum for the price, works wonderfully on damp skin to really pull in that hydration. Soothes skin and helps to strengthen your skin barrier to prevent trans epidermal water loss.

December 23, 2020

Best day/night serum for dry & sensitive skin!

I have used many Hyaluronic Acid serums in the past that were all anywhere from $40-$75. But after trying this one I will never go back. This serum is so fantastic for anyone with dehydrated, sensitive skin! I use it every day morning and night, after my toner, and before a moisturizer.