4.9/5
THE ORDINARY hydraulic acid serum Reviews

Good - 0

June 09, 2021

dry skin havers #1 product

i absolutely loved this product for my dry skin. beautiful packaging, simple instructions, light weight, no fragrance, not stick at all or irritating on my sensitive skin. i would definitely recommend this product!!

June 07, 2021

Excellent product for excellent price.

I love this serum and brand. After hearing many great reviews I decided to give it a try. My skin is sensitive and prone to cystic acne. Being a nurse in this pandemic, and having my face covered for extended periods of time made my acne severely worse. This serum has helped my skin heal and rebuild. I recommend anyone with acne prone skin to try this product!

May 18, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Hydrating and super effective

Goodbye dry skin, welcome to the hydrated club. I really love this hyaluronic acid. Super hydrating and I mix it in the Ordinary Niacinamide Powder and works like a charm. I apply moisturizer afterward and feel super hydrated without feeling sticky.

May 12, 2021

Amazing product!!!

I have been using this product for over a month now and I see such a difference!!! Skin feels so hydrated and smooth!! The product is at such a great price, love it !! Do try as this is for sure value for money !!

April 17, 2021

Must have serum in youre inventory

I have been using this producr personally for about 2 years now, and ive done research myself about hydraulic acid and the positive benefits for youre skin. Awesome feeling and awesome results