The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 05, 2022

New to actives? Here's a great start!

This worked so beautifully on my oily t zone area, I finished the bottle and feel like it really helped with excess oil production. This product is SO cost effective that it's absolutely worth it to try it out. This product is excellent if you want to try out key actives like niacinamide or zinc but need something budget-friendly. The texture of this product is pretty sticky, I wouldn't recommend using this outside of a nighttime routine.

May 09, 2022

AMAZING

I love this so much, I use it twice daily. It cleared my acne and my scars. All over my face, I feel clear and clean. The product is a good size and I love the way it feels!

April 08, 2022

indispensable

Je suis très satisfaite de ce sérum acheté chez @séphora

le prix est imbattable et il convient a tout les types de peaux.

J'ai constaté une amélioration au niveau de mon grain de peau et une diminution des imperfections sur mon visage.J’ai maintenant un teint beaucoup plus clair et plus lumineux.Ce sérum régulateur de sébum est un peu asséchant donc je fais suivre avec un bon sérum ou une crème hydratante.

February 16, 2022

Awesome product!

I completely love this product, I have been using this serum since 3 mnths and it has faded dark spots and pigmentation on my face, also it tightens the skin.. very effective and economic!

February 14, 2022

Excellent

The ordinary niacinamide 10%+zinc1% is a magic in bottle I have acne due to dryness and have sensitive skin but when I stared using this product it woks like magic because I have been dealing with my acne problems since last ten years it disappeared within few weeks of using it.This product works for me.

February 09, 2022

The ordinary does it again

The ordinary creates a wonderful no frills affordable skin care line. This serum is similar to their others and goes on slightly sticky but seems to be doing it's job. You can't easily cater your desired effects by mixing and matching the serums that will delivered the desired effects.

February 02, 2022

My skin has never been happier

The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10% + Zinc is the most important part of my skincare routine. It is easy and fast to apply and works great with sensitive skin. It feels like thick water, which doesn't sound nice but surprisingly is. I recommend anything by The Ordinary.

January 31, 2022

I would buy this product again

Amazing product. Great value for the price! Helps my skin with any imperfections and improves the overall look of my skin. Will definitely be purchasing again.

January 19, 2022

Absolute holy grail serum!

I love this product!! It helps calm down oil production in my combination skin. I'm almost done with my second bottle after first trying this product a few years ago, and I always come back to this serum. I seem to get less acne when I use this product regularly, and the acne I do get seems to go away more quickly. It also seems to have helped calm my redness a little bit. It doesn't dry my skin out, and is a great price! One of my favorite skin care products ever.

January 07, 2022

Love love love

The ordinary products are my holy grail. So affordable and effective. This niacinimide saved my acne prone skin and helps soothe/clear existing pimples, and prevent breakouts. Its drying a little, so be sure to use a good moisturizer afterwards, but it truly is amazing