The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Great

This stuff is so amazing, with continued use you can feel your skin getting so soft ans smooth and it also helps to clear breakouts, I have definitely put it to the test with my acne.

2.3/5

October 08, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Hasn’t made any visible difference

I bought this because my skin around my chin breaks out a lot, mainly due to hormonal reasons and I’d read good reviews about this. I also read the zinc was meant to help with scarring (having pale and easy to scar skin, this sounded amazing). However, after 3 weeks of use morning and night, no difference can be seen, if anything my skin has got worse.

September 21, 2019

💓it

A friend of mine introduced this to over a month ago, and I have to say I love it. Ever since I started using it my pores have minimized and my skin feels so soft. Am definitely gonna keep using this

August 27, 2019

Everyone needs this

I'm seriously shocked how well and quickly this stuff works! I've always had problem skin and now at 40 I'm starting to do something about it. Within a couple days I noticed improvement of my large pores, I was shocked! I discovered 2 drops is all I need. My skin doesn't like 3 haha Make sure to moisturize afterwards. I'm hooked on Nia

August 13, 2019

Love it

I love this product (2 empties already) it’s not sticky so I can use it under make up and I feel it actually works and the price tag ... so affordable!

July 24, 2019

Highly effective at evening out skintone

I purchased this to try as a way of evening out my skin tone. I have some sun damage as well as acne scarring and fairly pale skin. I have been using this once per day at night, after cleansing and before moisturizing for two to three weeks now. I have noticed a major difference! My skin has evened out a fair bit since using this product. My skin is definitely not perfect but my imperfections are less noticeable. I'm excited to continue to use this product over the long-term and see further benefits. This product is also ridiculously affordable so I encourage everyone to try it!

July 23, 2019

Great for dark dry under eyes and fine lines

I have been using this for a little over two months and the results are amazing. It has tightened my skin, reduced laugh lines and helped with my under eye wrinkles. I started literally seeing my skin look tighter after the first few days of using it. Love this product.

July 19, 2019

On the fence

I'm really unsure about this. I admittedly don't use this with enough regularity to comment about its true effectiveness but I have yet to notice any visible differences from using this. I've had this dropper bottle for about a year now and I go through bouts of using it every week, and then forgetting to reach for it because I don't find that it does anything for me. I have very oily skin and this is supposed to reduce sebum. I haven't noticed any change in that department. All around, it just feels like I'm slathering slime around my face for no reason. I'm still intrigued by these formulations so I'll keep using the rest of the product and keep my fingers crossed for some kind of redemption with this one.

July 14, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Magic

I suffer with very oily, problem skin. This product has done wonders. I’m not sure if there are anti wrinkle properties in there as well but when I use it I feel lifted. Definitely made a difference to the appearance and feel of my skin. The bottle is glass too so better for the environment! Big thumbs up from me

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Holy grail!

My adult acne was getting so bad I got a prescription from my doctors but decided to try a few more products before starting the medication. I came across the ordinary products. I was skeptical if it would work for me as my acne was so bad but honestly so pleased I tried this product!
    It’s helped get rid of my existing spots and stopped any new one coming. Since using this product 1-2 times a day my skin hasn’t never been better!