The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

June 10, 2020

Cleared My Face!

I had a bad month, and broke out like crazy! Looking through Sephora, I found The Ordinary Products! These are crazy cheap, for high-end skincare, so it was worth giving them a try. I switched my entire skincare routine to Ordinary, and within a week my blemishes were going away. This NIACINAMIDE 10% + ZINC 1% was particularly useful for anyone with blemishes and acne problems. 100% would give this a shot, it's only around $7 so definitely worth it for the results it gives!

June 03, 2020

Best serum-like product for an affordable price.

The Ordinary brand is overall amazing if you've researched the right products for yourself. The Niacinamide Zinc serum is good for moisture, and overall helps reducing hyperpigmentation. It helps to even out the skin tone and bring brightness. This product is really good for people with ance as it aims to reduce the redness and control the natural oils. Using it at am/pm or both is a personal choice but can start off by using it as part of your nighttime routine so it doesn't interfere with other products, such as makeup. Continue to use so you can see a difference over time + it's super affordable.

May 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Works immediately!

It works wonders as a spot treatment for my acne and during the day it helps keep my oiliness at bay. Its also very affordable. I have already stocked up just in case they run out

May 23, 2020

Works great!

Love this product, i can see my spots going away. For how affordable this product is, I can really see it becoming a permanent part of my daily routine

May 22, 2020

GREAT FOR ACNE

I've used this serum a couple of times, as I just received it. And it helps with textured skin and some of the acne scars I developed. Overall, a cheap product with a high-quality product

Great for acne

I love this product. I’ve seen major changes of my skin regarding my acne, acne scars and dark spots. One of my favourite serums. Great price and delivers high quality results.

Helps with acne scars

I have been using this for 2 months now and I have very acne prone skin on the oily side. It has helped reduce my acne scars and improves my complexion.

May 21, 2020

good

hehdhdjdhhfjfjfjjfjdjrjrjjfjfjfjfjjfjgjgjgjjgjgggjgjgjjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjhjgvjvjvjhjgjhjvvjvvjhhjjhhkkgjgjgjgjghkhkjgjgjgjhkgkjgjgjgkgkkgkg really good super impressed

May 19, 2020

Bang for your buck!

I have always struggled with acne growing up and as a young adult, I now have flares every once in a while depending on any changes in my diet or external environment (stress, exercise, etc.). I purchased this product a month ago and after using it everyday for 4 weeks, I have noticed that there are no flares or breakouts anywhere. I used this once a day and usually at night time before any of my other serums/oils. Great price as well!

2.0/5

May 14, 2020

Pas pour moi!!!

J'ai une peau ultra-sensible mais aussi déshydratée.

Je me suis procuré ce produit car j'avais entendu énormément de bons commentaires.

La deuxième journée que je l'ai mis, j'avais des "patch" de déshydration sévère sur mon visage. J'ai tout de même tenté une troisième journée et là ma peau commençait à peler et à m'inviter. J'ai immédiatement cessé son usage.

Ma fille de 15 ans, par contre, l'utilise et ne jure que par ça. Son acné a été réduit de 80% depuis qu'elle l'utilise quotidiennement.

Je ne proscrits pas ce produit car il fait des merveilles sur plusieurs personnes...Je n'en fait malheureusement pas partie.