The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

February 05, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

Skincare must have!

This is a staple in any skincare routine! I didn’t expect much for the price of it however I now couldn’t go a day without using it. My skin was oily before but this has really helped to reduce that, it has also reduced the appearance of my pores. The product doesn’t leave a sticky or oily residue on my skin which is a bonus! Would recommend 100%

January 26, 2021

Mixed feelings

After hearing so many great things about this product, I was expecting my skin to do a 180. I've been using this product for about a year and did not notice much change. My skin has definitely become less oil, but I don't know if I can attribute that to this product as it could be ageing and other products I use. I like to mix it into my moisturizer since niacinamide at low percentages (1%-3%) is scientifically shown to be effective and a higher percentage of 10% is likely to cause irritation. It's cheap so it's worth the try, but there are better options on the market, just a bit more money. Just make sure to patch test and use it on damp skin. Niacinamide is also known to cause purging.

January 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A huge disappointment :/

The ordinary is known for great products. I have tried many other products from them before. I decided to try this niacinamide serum as everyone was talking about it!! When I spot tested the product everything seemed fine until I put it all over my face. I broke out really bad as what looked like an allergic reaction. Needless to say I really wanted to love this product because of the price and al the hype but I cannot bring myself to even like it.

January 11, 2021

perfect for breakouts

this product is perfect if you tend to breakout, gives me smooth glass like skin after using and hydrates my face perfectly. love this product and would recommend if you have acne prone skin

January 06, 2021

Did not suit my skin

I tried this product to help with my acne and oily skin. I heard a lot about this product from friends and others. I tried it and noticed that when I rubbed it on my skin it turned foamy. I used it every day for two weeks but I started to break out as a result of the product. My skin is very sensitive and I don't think it really liked this product.

January 02, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Nice product

Es un proceso lento pero si ayuda a contralor la produccion de sebo. La cara se siente contralada de grasa pero es cuestión de disciplina porque los resultados no son inmediatos pero tiene buen precio

January 01, 2021

Best face products

I started using the ordinary a few months back to help even out my skin tone and fade marks and this product did just that! I love it! Leaves my face feeling and looking so good!

December 31, 2020

Must try skin care

Been using this for 2 years. I never really notice the difference but I do feel my skin is getting even color and feel smooth the next day after I applied this. Great value for people who are slowly learning about skin care. A bottle can last long if you only use few drops (just use to the area you want)

December 24, 2020

Great for oily skin

This product completely changes the texture of my skin. It helped reduce sebaceous filaments on my nose reducing the appearance of pores and smoothing my skin.

December 18, 2020

WOW! 100% Recommend

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%+Zinc 1% is a game changer. My pores have vanished and my blemished have disappeared. I've never been so glowing. I 100% Recommend!