The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

March 04, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

The Ordinary

The Ordinary's a brand with knowledge as a first ingredient if their winning formulas are anything to go by. This 10% Niacinamide with 1% Zinc formula serum is great for the treatment of acne and works to regulate the production of sebum while balancing your 'good' moisture levels. Worked wonders for a relative's spot breakout she got from wearing a mask.

March 03, 2021

Buying again

A friend reccomended I try this product when I was complaining about my skin. The only reason I bought it was the price. Overall, I think I really like it. I just finished my first bottle and will try it again. I found I used it for about 2 weeks took a break and used it again. I feel that I could probably use it continuously for better results! Overall it seemed to calm my acne and work on scarring.

February 27, 2021

Amazing for acne

I’ve struggled with adult acne for years, trying many different products. This is one of the only products where I can see a visible difference. It’s insanely affordable. It can pill a bit when applied under other products, I just make sure to let it soak in for 30 mins before applying anything else

February 23, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great Serum

The Ordinary Nicinamide serum is a great addition to my beauty routine. I use this once a day before moisturizer which also for my face to generally stay clear of acne. I would recommend this.

February 23, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Makes my skin so soft and clear

I use this after my cleanser and toner and it’s so easy to use. I massage it into my skin goth my fingers and or really helps control oil and reduces my spots massively! It’s really cheap and lasts well and I use it morning and night.

February 17, 2021

Best Affordable skincare!

This the best serum for brightening skin. I have been struggling with acne spots and hyperpigmentation since a long time. This has helped me a lot to lighten my acne and skin. The quality is so good and the product is so affordable! Go for it and thank me later!

February 09, 2021

Must have for acne-prone skin

I started using the Ordinary before it became really popular and this has always been one of my holy grail products. I apply it morning and night to help with acne prone skin, and I found it makes a huge difference!

February 06, 2021
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

So far so good!

I started using this as I was bought it for Christmas in a set, so far I love it! I haven’t been using it long enough to get the full effect but so far I have noticed a slight improvement in my skin!

2.7/5

February 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Disappointed

I was very hyped to try the ordinary niacinamide 10%+ zink 1%. I love that the product comes in a glass bottle with an easy applicator. Unfortunately after putting on my face when the product dries, whenever I touch my face I can feel the product rolling under my fingers leaving visible white rolls in the places I have touched it

February 05, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

Skincare must have!

This is a staple in any skincare routine! I didn’t expect much for the price of it however I now couldn’t go a day without using it. My skin was oily before but this has really helped to reduce that, it has also reduced the appearance of my pores. The product doesn’t leave a sticky or oily residue on my skin which is a bonus! Would recommend 100%