The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Reviews

Good - 0

March 18, 2019

It is effective and pocket friendly

I have had breakouts on and off but recent I had a bad one and I have tried a lot of stuff to clam my skin down but after having tried this, there are been significant change. I still have the marks but it allowed my skin to reduce producing more which I think is the best part for me! It does not have a scent, which is a plus if you are sensitive to it and it soaks right it without being sticky or tacky in anyway. Give this product a try it you are looking for something that works and does not break the bank!

February 22, 2019

Great for acne

i really like this for helping acne that is coming up, you can notice a difference in a day, but i dont recommend putting it on open acne, it made my skin look burnt and sting when it would be touched, if you do put it on open acne, be careful to only put a little

February 13, 2019

No cystic acne since using this!

i regularly get cystic acne - at any given time I’ll usually have 1 or 2 cystic zits near my chin. I bought this the day Sephora started carrying deceim products again and haven’t had a single cystic zit since! Only little bumps here and there.

February 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect spot treatment!

I have naturally dry skin and cannot often use toners or spot treatment without having really really dry patches following. I have been using this as a spot treatment and not only do my blemishes clear quickly, they are appearing less frequently! I also love that it has witch hazel in it, it has been perfect for my skin this winter! So glad I found it and for such an unbeatable price!

2.7/5

February 02, 2019

Just ok

Not too great. This is just an ok product or at least doesn't work well for me. I've used it for spot treatment but my tea tree oil works better. This leaves my skin burnt and it looks worse with those black Marks. I will still use it lightly here and there.

January 18, 2019

Love it!

I Love This!

I discovered this in Nov 2018 and have been using it on and off when needed since. I can't use acne stuff that has the same active ingredient as ProActiv so I have to use products that contain Saliclyic Acid instead. I can't remember what I paid for this but it wasn't very expensive. In fact, I don't think it was much more than the regular acne stuff from the drug store. Only this is a much better deal as it's more concentrated and I can use less so it last a long time.

December 11, 2018

Another great product!

I am loving The Ordinary line. Everything I've tried so far has been wonderful! The 2% Salicylic Acid is no exception. It helps to keep my skin clear and smooth looking. I love it, it's perfect!

November 18, 2018

Cheap and gentle exfoliation

I've repurchased this product twice already. I used it every second day as my only form of exfoliation. It keeps my adult acne at bay, and my skin looking poreless. I used to use the Paula's Choice salicyclic acid, but this is about a fifth of the cost (and a little goes a long way), for the same effect. I hoard two bottles at all times!

July 04, 2018

SOOO good !!

This is not only the best but cheapest acne treatment i have ever purchased! whenever i feel a breakout coming on i apply a thin layer of this to problem areas and it seriously works over night, it does leave a slight tacky feeling but as long as you wait for it to dry it goes away.

June 13, 2018

Best Spot Treatment IMO

I use this product as a spot treatment and my face is noticeably clearer from acne. It's not quite a magic potion, but it's pretty close! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.