The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Reviews

Good - 0

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I have bought again

Really good product and excellent value. In a couple weeks I could see the difference, it really improved a lot the appearance of blemishes and made my skin clearer.

June 14, 2019

Answer to my prayers!!

I stumbled across this on Sephora's website and for a 5$ price I thought what the heck I'll try it on my hormonal acne and see what happens. My face literally cleared up in a week, I use this morning and night and I have had no new breakouts even at that time of month. I hope they never discontinue this!!

April 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for reducing breakouts at first sight!

I love this product. I previously used mouthwash (lol) on breakouts, but it didn't always work and definitely not as quickly as this. I apply this on breakouts (and dilute it with lotion for my blackheads) and it clears them up in a matter of a couple hours! It's also super affordable. I love it and would definitely recommend!

March 19, 2019

Love this product!

My skin is on the drier side, but I still get the occasional blemish, especially hormonal blemishes. Even after a few applications, I have noticed improvement in my skin and a decrease in the blemishes I already have. I'm very excited to add this product to my regime, and I can't believe how affordable it is!

March 19, 2019

great product

it is a great product for combination skin, i put it on my face every night and it work wonders for my skin. if you have combination skin , you should definitely try it on.

March 18, 2019

It is effective and pocket friendly

I have had breakouts on and off but recent I had a bad one and I have tried a lot of stuff to clam my skin down but after having tried this, there are been significant change. I still have the marks but it allowed my skin to reduce producing more which I think is the best part for me! It does not have a scent, which is a plus if you are sensitive to it and it soaks right it without being sticky or tacky in anyway. Give this product a try it you are looking for something that works and does not break the bank!

February 22, 2019

Great for acne

i really like this for helping acne that is coming up, you can notice a difference in a day, but i dont recommend putting it on open acne, it made my skin look burnt and sting when it would be touched, if you do put it on open acne, be careful to only put a little

February 13, 2019

No cystic acne since using this!

i regularly get cystic acne - at any given time I’ll usually have 1 or 2 cystic zits near my chin. I bought this the day Sephora started carrying deceim products again and haven’t had a single cystic zit since! Only little bumps here and there.

February 07, 2019

Perfect spot treatment!

I have naturally dry skin and cannot often use toners or spot treatment without having really really dry patches following. I have been using this as a spot treatment and not only do my blemishes clear quickly, they are appearing less frequently! I also love that it has witch hazel in it, it has been perfect for my skin this winter! So glad I found it and for such an unbeatable price!

2.7/5

February 02, 2019

Just ok

Not too great. This is just an ok product or at least doesn't work well for me. I've used it for spot treatment but my tea tree oil works better. This leaves my skin burnt and it looks worse with those black Marks. I will still use it lightly here and there.