the ordinary serum foundation Reviews
#32 in Foundation

March 11, 2021
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I love this foundation

I use this foundation almost daily. It’s easy to blend and is buildable. I have enlarged pores and this covers them well. My skin is also oily/combination and it doesn’t budge.

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Perfect everyday foundation

This foundation is extremely lightweight and has a light to medium coverage. I have really dry skin but this foundation melts into my skin very nicely. It will give you a slightly satin finish and won't crack most of the day.
    It is quite watery and dries pretty fast so you'll need to be quick when blending. Also their shades aren't described very well so I'd recommend watching swatch videos before purchasing.

January 25, 2021

Perfect for a fresh face

I’ve tried both the ordinary’s foundations and I prefer the serum version. It’s less coverage and looks more natural and barely feels like you’re wearing anything at all. This foundation is my go to for an everyday application and for the price, can’t be beat!

January 18, 2021
    Indiana, United States

Light coverage

Perfect light coverage, it doesn't cover my freckles too much but it hides everything else I want to hide. Very very light weight. Scent is not my favourite, wish it was unscented or less old-lady scent (may I suggest a light citrus?) Regardless. Massive bang for your buck.

December 08, 2020

Very Literally Your Skin But Better

I love a light coverage foundation. I find full coverage and even medium coverage to cake through the day. This foundation is very thin - I would almost consider it more of a tinted moisturizer type of product. But it evens out skin tone perfectly.

October 27, 2020

Very impressed

I have been looking for a lighter foundation so I thought I’d give this a try. I am very impressed with its lightweight coverage and the colour. I have very pale skin so it can be hard to find a good colour match. Glad I have this one a try!

June 18, 2020

Nice

This is an awesome coverage foundation!!!! I like the light feels of the fomula, that still delivers grat coverage , it just make you look like you have nice skin. Definitely my to go when I do wear make up.

June 18, 2020

I love this, my fav foundation!

Love this product, lightweight, goes on evenly and smooth coverage, don’t need much..a little goes a long way. Large variety of shades to select from. Great price too!!

December 11, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Fantastic foundation

I got this foundation with my glossybox credits and I’m so impressed my skin is getting old now I’m 40 and I wanted a foundation that was not to heavy and this foundation is definitely not heavy on the skin it feels light and the coverage is light so you can build it up it’s also a serum foundation so hides imperfections and even outs skin tone the colours are ok I managed to get the right shade first time I would definitely recommend this

November 08, 2019

Great Product - Great Value

This is my everyday foundation! I do not wear a lot of face makeup on a daily bases, as my skin care routine leaves my skin in good condition. I use this as a concealer around my eyes and to cover any pigmentation that is healing. This product is light and leaves my skin looking dewy and natural. It is great for the woman who wants to look polished everyday but not like she is wearing makeup - the no makeup makeup haha! I am just finishing my first tube and I purchased it 8 months ago.