The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA 2% Reviews

July 14, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Amazing product, amazing value

The Ordinary are a hidden gem! I was a bit dubious because of the low price but this product has really helped clear my skin. It looks more even and fresher and I'm getting less spots. Win win win! For £5, you really can't go wrong. It's well worth trying it!

June 10, 2019

Where have you been all my life?

Where to start with this product, this was my 1st foray into Vitamin C, never having tried any type of Vitamin C product before I figured this would be a good starting point, the price of this is amazing at only $6 you can't go wrong. It does take a bit getting used to, it doesn't smell the best however that quickly disappears. It has a semi-thick white consistency, you only need a dim sized amount for your entire face and a tip is to put it on your face when it is still slightly damp, not dry as it will not blend into your skin well. Some people report that this product stings, and it does a little bit, depending on your skin, I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me to much. I honestly don't know what i've done without this, after only a few weeks of using this product my two dark sun spots on my upper lip have faded considerably, also my skin is not as dry as it was before, it has completely changed my skin and I will continue to use this.

April 14, 2019

DARK SPOTS BE GONE

This product transformed my skin and made it so bright and even toned. It is a very high % of vitamin c so if you have sensitive skin beware it may not be the product for you. The ordinary has many different forms of vitamin c that may better suit sensitive skin but this one is amazing for only $6.

April 12, 2019

Amazing product

A friend recommended this vitamin C, and I loved it! I never had a skin routine, and my skin was awful, but now I do and this Vitamin C is part of it. The product is super affordable and it is great! I highly recommend it.

October 13, 2018

Amazing!

I bought this serum hoping it would replace my other much-too-expensive vitamin C serum and I am in love! This serum is under $6 per ounce and it is quite possibly the cheapest vitamin C serum in the market. This serum is STRONG and I wouldn't recommend to those that haven't built a tolerance for it. I also strongly recommend a sunscreen daily even though you would indoors daily. I use this after cleansing my face and hydrating toner. Then I would apply sunscreen on top.

My face hasn't been this clear since high school! This serum has a slightly gritty texture and it could be harsh for daily use for beginners. It doesn't have any particular smell to it with a simple squeeze plastic bottle.

I would recommend anyone who is interested in using vitamin C in their routine to try this. For beginners it would be best to use it only two or three times a week till tolerance is built.

April 04, 2018

Great for the price

It is very great to have quality Vitamin C at this price.
    The texture of the product is gritty and it may take a while to adjust.
    Ifirst received the wrong product but the customer service was really helpful, I received my correct order a few days later and got to keep the wrong one as a compensation,
    I'm happy with this product and while buy again.

November 15, 2017

Not The Best From The Ordinary

This product was a bit of a disappointment. The Ordinary does so well with skincare, I've loved most of the products I've tried. Not so much with this one.

Everytime I use it, it pills up. If I use it on dry skin with no other product, the moment I add anything, moisturizer, primer, syrums, etc. It pills up. I now use it only if I have time to allow it to sink into my skin, cleanse my face, then use my other products. Which probably is a waste, but I want to finish the product at least.

It's not expensive, like all of the Ordinary products. I wonder if it works better on dry skin? I have oily skin.