The Rock pots and pans set Reviews
#93 in Misc

October 19, 2021

Perfect set for a fork user

I know, I know. You aren't supposed to use metal in your pans. But. I have a bad habit of neglecting that rule. Was super thankful to get these and not get hollered at for using metal in my pans. Lasted for years, then someone stole it 🙄
    Awesome pan, totally recommend it.

October 19, 2021

Best anti stick cookware!

I got this for Christmas cause my pans were just awful and burnt all my food. I have cooked so many different things in this pan and nothing..I mean NOTHING| got stuck to the pan! This is the most amazing pan to cook eggs in or anything with cheese or sauce. It heats really quickly and cooks evenly. Be careful though...you should use silicon or wooden cooking utensils with this*or nay other type of pan really...). It will last you years!

December 28, 2020

Fantastic cookware

We purchased these for our son when he was moving out on his own.

Young men have a tendency to not look after their stuff so well so we needed something that could stand up to being burnt with food and not being washed for several days.

These pots and pans stood up to the abuse.

March 21, 2020

My new favorite pots

We just recently bought the 10 piece set and we love it. For heavy pots the handle design makes it seem lighter then all my other pots. A true non stick pot. We are in love with the product and are switching out all our pots for these ones.

February 26, 2020

So Happy

I received this at Christmas as a gift and I absolutely love it. It uses less oil, and is super easy to clean. it distributes heat evenly as well. i look forward to purchasing more of this brand!

April 30, 2018

Great nonstick pans

When they are brand new, they work just like they show in the commercial. However, my large pan is about 3 years old and foods are starting to stick, especially pasta.

June 03, 2017

J'adore ces poêles ! Pour le prix, c'est un must ! J'ai les miennes depuis au moins 3 ans et elles commencent à peine à coller. Également très pratique puisqu'on peut les mettre dans le four.

June 01, 2017

Les produits The Rock sont les meilleurs et je ne peut plus m'en passer dans ma cuisine.Un peu dispendieux c'est vrai mais ça vaut vraiment la peine car ce sont des produits de qualité.

0.5/5

April 24, 2017

I am very concerned about the long term health effects from using the Rock 12" fry pan. IT was good for about 5 months before the non-stick PTFE (Teflon) coating came off the pan and into my food.
    When I wiped the pan clean I noticed the coating was gone. I consumed all of it!!!! the customer service department requested that I send it back to them via Canada post. I can only assume that want the defective pan back to avoid any issues regarding future health concerns.

Do not buy this product if you want to avoid consuming large quantities of TEFLON.

February 17, 2017

Beautiful pot and pan set! I am beyond impressed with the quality and durability of them! My som does a fair amount of cooking on own amd he has not yet been able to ruin these like he has every other set I have hS! Cooks food evenly and beautifully! Looks good also!!