The Santa Clause 2 Reviews
#859 in DVD

Good - 0

March 10, 2015

This movie is another Tim Allen gem. The North Pole set was absolutely stunning. You could see that the budget had greatly improved in this sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie as did my whole family. We watch the three Santa Clause movies every year. It was fun adventure for Scott Calvin/Santa to find his Mrs. Clause. A must see movie!

2.8/5

March 08, 2015

I did not like this movie at all. To me, it didn't seem like a holiday movie!! I love the old animated holiday movies. This, to me, is a comedy and I just turned it off halfway through!!

July 26, 2014

I normally don't like sequels, but this one is as good, if not better than the first. Scott Calvin returns as Santa Claus, but in this movie, he must find a wife. Unfortunately when Scott first took the job, elf Curtis failed to read the fine print in the "Santa Clause" and didn't notice that Santa has to find a wife or stop being Santa. As Christmas Eve approaches, Santa finds himself slowly returning to his mortal appearance as the "de-Santification process" begins. To make matters worse, Scott's son, Charlie, is acting out in school and is on the Naughty list. Searching for a wife and worried about Charlie, Santa returns home as Scott, leaving a toy Santa in his place to run the North Pole. Can Scott complete the task required in the fine print in time to remain as Santa?