The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

October 26, 2020

Best brush - wet or dry

My favourite brush of all time for both wet and dry hair. Easily brushes out tangles and your hair with no pain or tugging. I have never had a brush break on me. After a while the bristles will start to wear but I get so much use out of these before needing to repurchase. I love both this style and the paddle!

October 26, 2020

The best!!

I have long, wavy, tangle prone hair, and this brush is perfect for me. I was so excited the first time I used it and how much less tugging there was on my hair. I have now bought both of my daughters one and my mom, they make a great gift.

October 22, 2020

Love this brush!

I came across this brush on Amazon as I was browsing for a new regular hair brush. Had never heard of this before but saw the amazing reviews so decided I had to try it. My hair is textured so extremely knotty when it is wet. This brush is amazing, does not pull, tug or break my hair at all. This brush has made brushing my wet hair so much easier.
    After trying it for myself, I purchased the Frozen themed one for my young daughter and have not had a single tear or complaint from her since I started using this brush on her hair.
    Would HIGHLY recommend for kids!

October 21, 2020

I love this brush!!!

I bought this brush thinking it would be gentle on my hair. I’ve tried other detangling brushes but this brush is amazing. Glides through wet hair easily. I love using it on dry hair too it makes your hair feel silky.

October 19, 2020

Works amazing on my daughter's hair

This brush works so well on my daughter's hair. Her hair gets knots in it all of the time and this works amazing at getting the knots out. It works on her hair whether it is wet or dry. I also have one and love it.

September 20, 2020

Be gone knots!

This is one of the best brushes for detangling you can find on the market! It’s wet friendly so can go in the shower with you. It is soft and easy to maneuver through any hair type.

September 19, 2020

Highly recommended

We use this brush right after washing our hair. It untangles the knots without my kids screaming and crying. Since it does not rip the hair, it makes it smoother also.

September 12, 2020

Amazing on curly hair

My daughter has very curly hair and hates having her hair brushed but this brush has made a huge difference in the stuggle. Love it! Highly recommend!

September 07, 2020

Good brush but could be better quality

This is a great brush if you are trying to get through wet tangled hair! It is a quite expensive brush though. One thing you need to remember with this brush is that you can’t use it to hair dry your hair. The quality of the brush could be improved as the coating on the end of the bristles comes off quite easily. It doesn’t bother me much but my child complains that it hurts when brushing.

September 02, 2020

MY NEW FAVOURITE BRUSH

This brush is by far the best detangling brush i have ever tried i have very thick curly hair and detangling in the shower is a definite must! This brush detangles extremely easily and i have already owned three and the only downfall i must say is the bristles do slowly start to come out after a while but nonetheless i will still never go back to any normal brush.