The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

September 02, 2020

Great brush for tangled hair

Wet Brush is now the only brush that I use. My hair tangles super easy and this is the only brush I’ve found that works through it so easily with very little pain. Wet Brush has drastically cut down the hair prep time and how much product I need to use. I do find them pricey so I always prefer when I can find them at my local Marshall’s, but this is absolutely still the brush that I would recommend to everyone!!

September 01, 2020

Glides so easily

I absolutely love this brush! I have lots of fine hair that tangles easily. It's always been a nightmare for me to use a round brush for blow drying. Brushes with metal or ceramic barrel are especially damaging for my hair type. The Wet Brush is perfect. It never rips off my hair; it glides easily through, it's perfect for brushing or detangling fragile hair, and drastically reduces blow-drying time. This is the only brush I use.

August 21, 2020

Love these brushes

I have several of these brushes. Does an excellent job on my long hair. There is no pulling or tugging. I especially like my Christmas kitten design one. I like that they come in a few sizes.

August 13, 2020

It gets through all of the knots

This brush is the best. It gets through all of the knots easily It really helps with detangling wet hair, without pain for a normal brush. The wet brush is the only brush that doesn’t rip, and pull out my hair. I would recommend this brush wet hair

August 13, 2020

Best hairbrush ever!

I am a hairstylist and this is my personally my go to favourite hairbrush ever! I use it for not only myself but also for my clients! It it flexible and durable, using it on wet or dry hair it is all around a confident, versatile, effective brush! It is extremely gentle on sensitive scalps with out tugging on the hair it gently glides through knots effortlessly!

August 12, 2020

Extension heaven

If you have any type of extensions this is the brush for you. It gives you the least amount of tension when brushing and saves your hair in the long run. The design of this brush with the thin bristles but sturdiness keeps your hair intact and it’s safe to use on the most expensive Extensions.

August 07, 2020

Life-changing hairbrush!

Never thought a brush with such thin, flimsy bristles would go through my bum-length, very thick hair, but it does, with ease. So easy in wet, tangled hair. Also great for dry hair and styling into a pony or braid. Doesn’t pull or tug, detangles like there were never any knots to begin with. The cute and stylish patterns are a major bonus. 12/10 would recommend!

July 31, 2020

Works great!

Finding this brush was life changing! I have very thick and tangled hair so I needed something to help ease the pain when brushing my hair. This brush brushes through your hair with ease! Only downside is that the soft bumps for the bristles broke off easily (but still doesnt hurt when brushing)

July 12, 2020

My favourite hair brush ever’nn

Does not hurt to brush hair wet or dry. I really enjoy the patterns these come in as well. They are great for kids as it does not pull as much. I’ll never use another brush again

June 13, 2020

Tangles? You need this!

I always used a wide tooth comb on my naturally curly hair when it was wet, but I heard about the Wet Brush and got one to try. Holy, the difference! Ir glides through, gets rid of the tangles with one pass through, without pulling out my hair. So much better for my hair, a total must have a game changer! *don't use it to blow dry hair, it's only meant for wet hair and the heat can damage your brush!*