The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

May 15, 2019

For a brush meant for "wet hair" i was dissapointed

I found using the Wet brush in my hair (after getting $300 human hair extensions) It took and damaged my hair more then if i had used a wide comb finger brush.

May 08, 2019

Love this Brush!

Its perfect for detangling when my hair is wet. I use this all the time, love it with wet and dry hair just helps get out all the tangles with not a lot of effort, I would suggest for anyone looking for a good basic hair brush.

May 01, 2019

Great for curly hair!

I have curly frizzy hair and this brush is a life saver! Doesn't snag hair and does a great job brushing the knots out of my naturally curly hair!

I use this when my hair is wet and damp, I also love how easy it is to clean the brush out between brushing!

April 10, 2019

Works great for my kids hair

My son has very curly hair and I purchased this after many reviews on line said it was good for curly hair. I was not disappointed and he didn't say "ouch" as often as previous brushes.

April 09, 2019
    Washington, United States

my take on the wet brush!

I'm sad to say this product did not work very well for me, but it worked so well for my sister. My hair is wavy and easily tangled, were as my sisters hair is straiter and not easily tangled. I did make a mistake using this, i burned it with my hair dryer on acsedent. I know so many people that love this brush, but it just did not work for me.

April 08, 2019

Best brush ever

As a hairdresser, I'm telling you this is the best brush ever. Maybe you think it cost alot, but I promise it will save you time and pain from brushing knots in you hair.

April 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for long hair and an on the go lifestyle!

There are 3 of us with long hair in my household and the Wet Brush is perfect with the frequent quick showers taken between activities, without damaging our hair.

April 06, 2019

Brush it out

I don’t always have time to wait for my hair to dry, and blowing just makes me a fuzz ball. This brush let’s me get my day underway whether I’m wet or dry!

April 03, 2019

love my wet brush

i use this all the time, love it with wet and dry hair just helps get out all the tangles with not alot of effort, I would suggest for anyone looking for a good basic hair brush

March 30, 2019
    South Dakota, United States

Love this brush!

I love how gentle this is on my hair! I have very thick hair and it really does the trick on my hair without pulling it out of my head. I have had it for a year and it is definitely worn down, but I will be buying a new one for sure!!