The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

March 30, 2019
    South Dakota, United States

Love this brush!

I love how gentle this is on my hair! I have very thick hair and it really does the trick on my hair without pulling it out of my head. I have had it for a year and it is definitely worn down, but I will be buying a new one for sure!!

March 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not so great for thick hair

With extra long, thick hair, let me start by saying I’ve tried many a brush over the years. I purchased the wet brush hoping to help tame some tangles that comes with having a wild head of hair.

Honestly, this brush works better on dry hair than it does wet hair. The bristles are flexible so they work through the tangles without pulling or breaking the strands,, but if you have thick hair, you may struggle to get the brush through all of your hair.

I end up with smooth, tangle free hair on the top layer, but underneath is a knotted and tangly mess.

My favorite use for this brush is to use it in the shower to distribute conditioner throughout my sectioned off hair.

This brush is ok, but if you have thick hair I would save the $12-$15 and try something different.

March 24, 2019

The best hair brush ever!!

Omg this hair brush is unreal !! After the shower I towel dry my hair and this brush glides through my hair ever so smoothly !! I have never had such a good brush before and the price is right too !! If you don’t have one you have to rush to go get one !! It’s a life changer.

March 24, 2019

Love

This is one of the best hair brushes I’ve ever used. It great when you come out of the shower and your hair is wet. It’s a little on the pricey side but so worth it.

March 22, 2019

Great product!

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this brush for my daughter's hair. This brush takes out the knots without hauling the head off her. It cost a bit more than other brushes but is well worth the extra money.

March 22, 2019

Have been using it from many years

I have been using this brush for over 5 years now and I think it is great brush but there are many other products on the market that are quite similar and way cheaper. So I think it would be best to look for an alternative.

March 21, 2019

Beste

I love this brush because it doesn’t rip my hair out like others seem to do. As an Anemic I loose my hair like crazy and this has helped minimize the loss. 10/10 do recommend

March 19, 2019

The Wet Brush Original

This brush is amazing. Goes through wet hair easily and the bristles are well spaced that it does not pull on the hairs. Feels good on the scalp. Wet or dry it does the job and it is very easy to clean. And they last and last. I have one for me and one for my hubby.

March 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

In love!

I absolutly love this brush! I don’t have split ends anymore and my hair is so soft!! I would recommend thus product to anyone, especially people who tend to swim a lot

March 14, 2019

No more split ends!!!

This brush has helped reduce the amount of split ends in my hair. With my curls, it can be painful and frustrating trying to detangle wet hair, but this brush is gentle and effective.