The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

March 13, 2019

Perfect for wet hair

Are you tired of brushing your hair after the shower and getting your brush stuck, and pulling out hair? Well this is the perfect solution!! My hair dresser recommended that I get a wet brush and it has been a miracle ever since!! There’s no hair pulling, no brush getting stuck. It glides through the hair so easily and dry angles every little piece of hair without pulling the hair out. Highly recommend this brush especially if you have dry damaged hair!

March 07, 2019

A good brush for wet hair

This brush does a good job on wet hair but I don’t love using it for dry hair. I have used other brushes designed for wet hair that are just as good on dry hair and they will likely be the ones I choose in the future over this one.

March 06, 2019

Best for long hair

This brush works amazing on long hair, especially if it tends to get knotted when it is wet. I have been using this brush for a few years now and am very satisfied. Gets all the knots out and my hair is left nice and soft

February 26, 2019

The Best Brush

If you have thick hair or very long hair, this brush is for you. I have two feet of hair right now, (to my waist) and this is the only brush I trust. It doesn't break, de-tangles well, and lasts for a long time. I've had 3 now, and can still use my oldest for styling still! Not to mention, the price point is great.

February 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the wet brush

Love the wet brush. Best brush by far I have ever purchased. The bristles are so soft and Dosent rip my hair out. Great product by far and Dosent break the bank. A great product and a great price.

February 21, 2019

Gentle on my damaged hair

My hair is a challenge, it's very damaged and needs extra attention. I found this brush has very gentle bristles and doesn't rip my hair out (thankfully!). It's also very easy to clean, and wasn't too expensive. I doubt i'll ever need to repurchase because it's a solid brush.

February 17, 2019

Alright but not for tangles

I have super thick and extremely tangly hair which is why I was so excited to try this brush. I was disappointed because while this is a nice brush it didn’t help with my tangled hair very much. It’s a good brush in general but not great at detangling.

February 10, 2019

The only brush I use

I've been using this brush for at least 3 years now. Works great with my super curly hair that gets easily tangled. Its one of the few brushes out there that doesnt feel like it's trying to pulls my hair out and instead glides through my curls with ease especially when brushing through my hair when wet.

February 08, 2019

Best Brush I have ever owned

I have had and used this brush for 4 years. Absolutely hands down the best on the market. This brush doesn't pull your hair out like others out there. Works fantastic on wet and dry hair

February 08, 2019

Best brush!

Love this brush! Great to add to any hair care regimen, to help maintain beautiful Healthy hair. My hair is longer and this glides right through all tangles and knots. Helps prevent any breakage!