The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

Love it!

I really wanted one for Christmas and I got it! I always brush my hair when I get out of the shower because otherwhys it goes crazy. I knew it was super bad for my hair but then I found out about the wet brush. All I can say is it is amazing! I have no hair pulling out, it doesn’t rip my hair out and it makes it so nice when it dries! Even when my hair is dry it doesn’t pull or rip hair out. I will never use another brand of brush again. It’s also helped my hair to grow because it doesn’t cause split ends. Great product!

January 23, 2019

Complete game changer for detangling!

I purchased my first Wet Brush with skepticism, but WOW. Every positive word you read is true, at least for my hair type. I have tailbone length ultra fine, coloured, easily tangled hair. I use the Wet Brush to gently and quickly comb through conditioner in the shower, and it melts through my difficult hair and tangles like they never existed. No snags, no tugging, no pain, no unnecessary damage. I have no idea what this normal looking brush has that makes it so different, but it's really an amazing product. If your hair tangles easily, give it a go. You won't be disappointed.

Amazing hairbrush!

This is the only brush I use! I have super fine, thin hair that lacks volume. I am not able to use any conditioner because it just weighs my hair down so my hair has a tendency to get super knotty after I wash it. This brush works so well that I am able to brush my wet hair easily and painlessly after washing! No pulling necessary! This brush just seems to glide right through and detangle those knots. Highly recommend!

January 10, 2019

Love This Brush

This is a really great product. I really like this because it helps to keep my hair did tangled. It was pretty good price, and I use it every morning. Overall, I would highly recommend buying this brush, and I will continue to use it daily.

January 06, 2019
    Utah, United States

Wouldnt buy any other brush!

Love this brush! Its perfect for detangling when my hair is wet. The brush heads do get bend sometimes, that's the only downfall. Wish they were a big stronger, but it is gentle on your scalp. I love to give these as gifts with hair detangler as well!

October 19, 2018

Meilleure brosse pour des cheveux fins et cassants

J'ai presque toujours eu des cheveux longs ou à taille moyenne dans ma vie. Cette brosse est magique! C'est la brosse qui n'arrache pas les cheveux fins, ne casse pas les cheveux endomagés et en plus on peut l'utiliser même pour les cheveux mouillés. Une solution parfaite pour démeler les neuds!

September 10, 2018

Un demelage rapide

Jai tjs eu les cheveux long fin , maiis depuis que je les est décolorée c'était devenu impossssible à démêler... je pouvais passe une bonne heur à démêler mes cheveux ! Ma coiffeuse ma donc conseillee cette fameuse brosse . Javou que jetais tres septique . Je les donc essayee les premiere fois les cheveux mouiller , de la magie ! 5 mins et tout etais demeler sans meme mavoir tirer les cheveux . Plus rien ! Je pourais pas trop vous expliquée se quil y a de diferent avec cette brosse mais je peu vous dire quelle fait sa job a 110 pourcent . Je les par la suite tester sur mes cheveux sec et ..... waw encore une fois 5 mins et le tour est jouer ! Mes cheveux etait dou et brillant .
    Elle est pas donnee mais maudine quelle en vaut la peine

August 22, 2018

Best brush ever!

I was looking for a good brush for my daughters that wouldn't pull or either hair. I was amazed with the wet brush on how it went through their hair with ease and without pulling. Getting knots out was a breeze and my daughters said it didn't hurt when I brushed their hair. Bonus!

July 20, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Great for Tender Heads

I've always had super thick hair that tangles really easily. On top of that, my scalp is pretty tender, so I've always hated brushing my hair because it hurts. This brush is absolutely great. I use it when I come out of the shower, but even when my hair is dry, it untangles my hair without the yanking and the pain I get from other brushes. If you or your child has a tender head, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this item.

June 30, 2018

Amazing

This brush is so amazing. I have chemically treated hair so it tangles pretty good after I wash it. This brush works all the knots out without the feeling that your hair is being ripped out; simply painless. I also use a oil in my hair only because my is pretty dry and damaged. Its very light weight and super easy to clean. I love this brush so much I actually bought it in a few different colours for every bag:) It comes in so many cute colours its really hard not to buy more then one . My niece's also use these brushes and I don't hear any complaints about pulling. Its also not too expensive; you can buy in multiples to save money aswell.