The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

May 12, 2018

will never go back to another brush !

This is by far the best brush Everrrrr !!!
    would never go back to another brush ever !!
    this brush is the bomb ! it gentally détangles without snagging at my hair
    use to never brush my hair when it was wet but now i can thanks to this awesome produt worth ever peeny for sure !
    and it will last you a very long time if you take care of it
    A++++++++++++ product can't live without it :)

April 18, 2018
    Oregon, United States

Turned a skeptic into a believer!!

My friends had been recommending me this brush for ages. I was slow to get it... I honestly thought what about this paddle brush makes it any different from other brushes? Then I got it for Christmas and I was blown away!! It glides through wet hair! I don't know how it does it! But it's amazing! And it brushes hair without any breakage. I think this is essential for anyone with colored or do damaged hair as it will save you in the long run.

April 10, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Best!

The absolute best hair brush! These brushes comw in beautiful colors. They got nicely in your hand. These detangle SO great! These seriously can keep you from pulling your out! I love this wet brush!

March 28, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Best Brush I've tried

I love my Wet brush, I think it does a really good job on my hair. normally when my hair is wet it is super hard to brush and is really tangled but the Wet brush makes it super easy. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth and I am able to get all the knots out of my hair using it. I also got it at a really good price I only paid like $10 for it at fruth so I think that is a good deal for a brush that does such a good job.

February 28, 2018

pretty solid brush

i could lie and say i brush my hair every day, but i don't. my hair would be a poofy mess if i did. but on the days that i do, my wet brush does a great job of getting the tangles out without me wanting to chop all my hair off so i consider this a good purchase

January 24, 2018

My daughter finally wants to brush!

My daughter has lots of under curls in her hair. It was always a huge fight to get her to brush it every day. Not anymore!! I had heard about the wet brush and was a little leary about paying full price, but it has paid for itself over and over. The quality of the brush is great and it's comfortable in my hand.

January 22, 2018

Best brush

As a hairstylist this is one of my most used tools. No matter what comes my way this brush always gets through it. Works amazing for those squirmy kids who hate their hair brushed. Takes out the knots quickly and with very little pulling and no pain! My favourite brush!

January 15, 2018

Wet brush

Works awesome, doesn't break the hair and fin my hair brush has a lot less hair in it. Since I have really thick hair it doesn't brush exactly how I would like, BUT my hair is a lot healthier since I started using it.

January 14, 2018

Wonderful Tool

This brush is such a great product! It does not tear at my hair at all and makes it feel super soft and healthy. Some brushes make my hair feel not so great after use but this does just the opposite.

2.3/5

January 14, 2018

Brush

I have really thick hair and this brush did not really do any different than combs and normal brushes. I got it cheap! It got ruined after a while and I had to throw it out! I'll stick to combs and paddle brushes!