The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

June 15, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love!!!

Before I bought the wet brush it would take me nearly 20 minutes to brush out my hair after the shower with detangler! Now with the wet brush it only takes about 5 minutes. I would never go back to a regular hair brush, and am currently looking to purchase the little travel sized one!

June 08, 2017

This brush works really well. Picked it up for $12 from Justice and wasn't expecting too much but had heard good things. Tried it on myself and wowee. I have naturally curly hair that after a day of being pulled up can kind of become a tangled mess. This thing had no problems sorting out the knots and making my hair smooth. Never felt a single pull or tug or even that oh too familiar ripping feeling.

Would definitely reccomend.

May 27, 2017

Hooray for no more tangles. Finally a brush that can get through my hair with ease without ripping and tearing out clumps. I have dry frizzy hair but The Wet Brush is up to the challenge!

May 04, 2017

As a person with curly hair I've had my fair share of terrible brush experiences. I've never really found a brush that felt like magic on my hair until i came across this one. It brushes knots out so much more effortlessly than all the other brushes I have ever had and it left my hair feeling soft and silky too. highly recommend.

April 10, 2017

This is a great brush in use either wet or dry despite the name. I use one myself as well as one my clients at my work. The only complaint I have is that after a while the bristles can bend out of shape.

February 28, 2017

BEST brush for my daughters hair. Ir was always a fight when it came to brushing her hair , or trying to style it even a simple ponytail was teederous. This brush saved our lives .. no more fights and my daughter loves to get her hair done.

September 23, 2016

Absolutly love this brush will buy again and again. Does not break hair or hurt to brush hair it does what its supposed to but the pins for the plastic bristles do come out quiet frequently when brushing so i will have to buy a new one down the road

September 16, 2016

I purchased The Wet brush Pro from my hairdresser and it is AMAZING! Hardly any snagging or pulling and it completely detangles and smoothes out my crazy dry, frizzy, curly hair! LOVE IT!

August 11, 2016

My hair get tangled very easily and finding a brush that could detangle it without pain or breakage seemed nearly impossible. I received this brush as a gift and I have to say that I am obsessed with it. Brushing my hair now is a relatively pain free experience (except on super windy days). I've even used it straight out of the shower while my hair is damp and it gets the job done really well. The bristles are very flexible which is I think what makes the biggest difference compared to other brushes.

July 12, 2016

We love the Wet Brush! My gauge term has long curly hair and combing after bath time is a challenge. The Wet Brush works really well and doesn't get caught or tangle. We have both sizes (full size and the travel brush) and my daughter loves to "brush" her own hair with the small one.