The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

July 12, 2016

We love the Wet Brush! My gauge term has long curly hair and combing after bath time is a challenge. The Wet Brush works really well and doesn't get caught or tangle. We have both sizes (full size and the travel brush) and my daughter loves to "brush" her own hair with the small one.

May 31, 2016

This brush is a god send. If you don't own one, please go out and purchase one right now. I use it before and after I wash my hair and it detangles like no ones business without hurting my scalp or pulling my hair. IT'S AWESOME.

March 17, 2016

I was skeptical about how amazing a simple brush could be. I however love this brush and now have 2. They colors are so nice and it works so well. I will never go back to a regular brush.

March 16, 2016

i love this brush, it easily untangles my hair and gives a nice massage feel to my scalp. the brush is light and not at all bulky. the bristles are super thin and so easy to clean! i love this!!!

February 08, 2016

I purchased the wet brush and I will absolutely never use another ordinary hairbrush again. I wear hair extensions as well, which get rather tangled and knotted and the wet brush is the only brush I can use without breaking my hair strands. It's awesome. It will detangle the tangliest hair with ease. I like it especially because the bristles are built into the brush, its not a brush that is assembled with a plastic handle and glued. You never have to worry about it breaking, and if you purchase it on their website it's only 8.99 Definitely recommend this brush!

January 16, 2016

This brush is my new obsession! I have mid-back very thick hair and this brush is so effective to detangle even on wet hair!! It is amazing! Every girl should own it!

May 31, 2015

This detangling brush can be used on BOTH wet and dry hair like the Tangle Teezer. It is lighter in weight than a regular hair brush and unlike the Tangle Teezer has a very loose bristle distribution intended to gently tease out tangles and knots. The bristles are very flexible and the brush handle coated with a soft rubber for a comfortable grip.The Wet Brush will probably work better for loose knots as the loose bristle distribution can glide past tight knots. Overall, still a great hair brush especially for those with curlier hair.

May 21, 2015

This is the ONLY brush you need to get the tangles out. Use it on towel-dried hair after the bath. I was skeptical thinking it was another 'TV Shopping' type product, but tried it and recommend it all the time! I even prefer it over my regular brush for my own hair.

May 13, 2015

I really love the way "The Wet Brush" goes through my hair so easily removing tangles and the way the it protects from split ends. Comes in several bright colors and also is very affordable price.

May 13, 2015

This brush has truly come from the heavens!
    All my life I've dreamed of brushing my hair without it killllling me! (My mom gave me a mushroom cut when I was 6 because of the tears that would come from her trying to brush my hair.)
    This brush has done it. No more OUCH!

I'm taking it with me next time I get my hair done (it's going to safe my hairdresser at least half an hour of his &my;time). Honestly every hairdresser needs this NOW!

It's perfect for my hair type: long, thin hair, BUT TONS of it!

I'm excited for when I have a little girl - I won't have to 'scar her for life' with a mushroom cut!

LOVE IT!!!!