Tide Advanced Power With OXI Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews
#63 in Laundry Care

April 03, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Feel more comfortable with liquid detergent

Liquid Tide I’ve used for so many years it works wonderful removes all stains of my children’s clothing and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and soft and I won’t change it for any other detergent works great and I will continue to use it.

April 03, 2020

Good

The product works great on white and wash all the dirt and grease. The quantity is also less needed for every load. I also like the fragrance. Prevent the fading of colors.

December 13, 2019
    Illinois, United States

The only laundry soap i will buy!

This laundry soap is amazing! It is definitely my go-to. My kids get super messy but thats okay because i can always count on Tide to get the clothes clean, smelling fresh, and the tough stains out! Also, i love that it is sensitive on my 2 year olds skin. I refuse to do laundry without tide. Highly recommend

December 09, 2019

Great cleaning power

This is great detergent, washes super well - superior stain removal.
    This brand generally has detergents that clean very well. I am happy with it. Recommended.

October 18, 2019

Clean clothes

I used Tide for many years and so decided to try this variation. This does the job of getting all the stains out and everything looks clean and fresh. I recommend.

August 22, 2019

Harsh on skin

My mother only ever used Tide while we were growing up. She insists that it get your clothes cleaner than any other brand. While that may be true, I cannot use it in my house. My son gets an allergic reaction from all Tide products. From other mums, I’ve learned that this is common with Tide. I do wish they made less harsh detergents, as I do miss using Tide on my clothes.

April 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Laundry Detergent

This Tide product is very effective. I try all there products and I really like these one. It brightens and whiten clothes amazingly. I will diffidently continue to use this product.

April 03, 2019

Clean

Love using this product, especially in the pod form. Not only does it get stains out and makes clothes smell great! Cleans clothes really well, with out much effort.

March 19, 2019

Parfait!

J'aime beaucoup ce détergent. C'est toujours celui que j'utilise. Je lave mes vêtements à l'eau froide et ils sortent toujours beaux. Il réussit même à enlever de petites taches sans détachant. Il a aussi une bonne odeur douce et fraiche.

March 05, 2019

Gets clothes clean!

My husband and kids are very sensitive and normally can’t use Tide. My husband is a diesel mechanic and he pants just weren’t coming clean. I saw this and thought, “why not try? If it gets it clean I will wash it once with the new tide and again with our regular so it won’t irritate his skin”. It worked! His clothes came clean with no scrubbing! Then my husband helped with laundry when I was gone for the day, not realizing he didn’t rewatch with our normal soap and…no one was irritated by it!
    So now we only use the new tide with oxy! And no more scrubbing!