Tide + Downy 4 in 1 Pods Reviews
#21 in Laundry Care

April 08, 2019

Convenient

Convenient
    No pouring for measuring.. just grab and throw in. Good for all washers

Con
    Works out to be more expensive as a large load you need 2 or 3 of the pods.

April 03, 2019

I would absolutely buy this again

This is so easy to use, put the clothes in the washing machine and throw in the tide pod, no measuring, no mess, no fuss. Love this. The clothes are clean, never any dried pieces of detergent on the clothes.

April 02, 2019

Tide has been used in mu family since I was a little girl

Remeber te old saying if it ain't broke dont fix it.. well my mother says that when she find a product that does the job right the first time. As long as I can remember my mother uses tide and so do I. As a mother to 3 teenagers tide is a member of our family.

April 01, 2019

Efficace

J’adore laver mes vêtements avec ces tides pods. L’odeur est merveilleuse et y reste très longtemps. C’est mon préféré

Je le recommande à tous, même pour la literie.

March 20, 2019

Cleans great

Only need to use 1 pod per load for most loads, unlike other pods. Leaves clothes smelling great. Keeps my gym clothes smelling fresh and not like sweat

March 19, 2019

I would buy again

I love using tide pods for laundry. They are quick and easy and mess free. They come in a child proof container. Love the fresh smell it leaves on the clothes

March 08, 2019

I would buy this when ever I want a clean and bright laundry

I love the convenience of Tides Ipods. I love the way it cleans and makes my whites sparkling clean. I find there is never a soap built up in my laundry and my washing machine. Love Tide IPODS.

February 28, 2019

I will definitely stick with this product

Growing up, my mom always used Tide. Back then there was only powder. It's come a long way. This is by far one of my favorites, cleans and smells amazing. No measuring, no fuss.I will keep using Tide

February 21, 2019

I would buy this product every week. Some times twice aweek.

I have a very busy house hold. Kids that love to get dirty. Animals that make a mess. And adults that have dirty jobs.. this product is a much have in my household.

January 10, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

I love all things Tide!

Tide isy go to brand for keeping clothes fresh and clean. I've used all of the different products. My favorite is the pods. It's quick, easy, and mess free. You just pop in 1 or 2 pods depending on your load. Your clothes come out smelling really fresh. I would definitely purchase again.