Tide + Downy 4 in 1 Pods Reviews
#17 in Laundry Care

March 28, 2021

go to seems to be my term

another product I grew up with, except it was the powder at that age. I now exclusively use Tide Pods laundry all the time, convenient and trusted brand. I have tried a few others but when it comes to the pods it is definitely Tide for me

March 17, 2021

Freshest scent and lasting results

Tide leaves a noticeably fresh scent to my clothes for weeks. Even If my clothes have been sitting in my dresser for a long time I still pull a piece of clothing out in it smells fresh each time only with tide

January 06, 2021

Great product

I have used Tide pods for a few years now and I have found that this product works exceedingly well every time it has been used. No matter how stained or dirty the clothes are, Tide works well.

December 10, 2020

Tide is the way to go

Tide products are used on my household it’s my top brand for clothing cleaners and I like how it works with cold water and saves energy and house bills by using cold water it’s a great product must recommend byeeee

October 19, 2020

I love these little pods

Tide pods are my favourite laundry soap. They get my clothes so clean and with an active 7 year old he can make some serious stains. The tide pods get his grass stains out every time. I love the smell of the downy booster in these. I will continue to buy these every time. My only complaint is that sometimes the pod does not dissolve every time. It’s just an inconvenience really and I will always buy them.

October 09, 2020

There's nothing like it

We used another brand of laundry cleanser, until we tried a sample for the TIDE POD + DOWNY. My husband and I immediately noticed the difference. Firstly the scent is fantastic, especially for Linen and sheets. It smells clean. Second, it's so effective as a detergent. It really does remove tough stains and discoloration. I was really impressed. We've actually switched to it entirely! No going back now..

September 01, 2020

Simply the best

I guess I get this obsession to only use Tide from my mom when she was still with us. When growing up I never seen any other laundry soap in the house

July 07, 2020

Awesome totally recommend

It actually came as a sample when I first tried tide and after that I fell in love with it.my kids are so much spoiled I was rarely satisfied by some other brands but tide does the magic ,not only they are nice and clean but they smell soo good.

May 06, 2020
    Florida, United States

I buy this product alot

I buy this product all the time. If the store doesn't have it I will get another Tide product. I love the smell of Tide and the way it makes your clothes stay smelling fresh.

May 04, 2020
    United States

My go to laundry product

I love Tide Pods plus Downy. The smell is amazing and lasts for weeks on laundry. I have found no other product that matches the cleaning power of Tide.