Tide + Downy 4 in 1 Pods Reviews
#17 in Laundry Care

October 19, 2020

I love these little pods

Tide pods are my favourite laundry soap. They get my clothes so clean and with an active 7 year old he can make some serious stains. The tide pods get his grass stains out every time. I love the smell of the downy booster in these. I will continue to buy these every time. My only complaint is that sometimes the pod does not dissolve every time. It’s just an inconvenience really and I will always buy them.

October 09, 2020

There's nothing like it

We used another brand of laundry cleanser, until we tried a sample for the TIDE POD + DOWNY. My husband and I immediately noticed the difference. Firstly the scent is fantastic, especially for Linen and sheets. It smells clean. Second, it's so effective as a detergent. It really does remove tough stains and discoloration. I was really impressed. We've actually switched to it entirely! No going back now..

September 01, 2020

Simply the best

I guess I get this obsession to only use Tide from my mom when she was still with us. When growing up I never seen any other laundry soap in the house

July 08, 2020

Awesome totally recommend

It actually came as a sample when I first tried tide and after that I fell in love with it.my kids are so much spoiled I was rarely satisfied by some other brands but tide does the magic ,not only they are nice and clean but they smell soo good.

May 06, 2020
    Florida, United States

I buy this product alot

I buy this product all the time. If the store doesn't have it I will get another Tide product. I love the smell of Tide and the way it makes your clothes stay smelling fresh.

May 04, 2020
    United States

My go to laundry product

I love Tide Pods plus Downy. The smell is amazing and lasts for weeks on laundry. I have found no other product that matches the cleaning power of Tide.

May 02, 2020

Laundry Detergent

This is convenient and easy to use. It also makes my clothing smell nice. I get compliments from my friends, they said they are going to buy it too.!!

March 30, 2020

Amazing Pods

I love the April Fresh Scent Tide Pods the most. They make my laundry smell amazing and keeps my laundry smelling clean and fresh all day long. I definitely would recommend these Tide Pods :)

March 22, 2020

Cleanest Clothes Ever

I have always been a big fan of tide. This brand is the only laundry product that gets my clothes super clean and leaves them smelling great. Tide laundry products are a great value for the price paid.

March 11, 2020

Dirty clothes.. a thing of the past

I am always careful when purchasing cleaning products, especially for clothes. I have had some pretty miserable stains on my clothes (I use the word miserable because that's how I feel when I get a stain on my clothes)
    Thank goodness for Tide 4 in 1 with Downy.. haven't had a stain it can't remove, plus your clothes smell amazing