Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

February 24, 2018

Tide Pods

My family has used tide pods for the last 4 years and we enjoy them. It makes it easy for my boyfriend to do laundry without all the measuring and pouring, he just has to throw in a pod. I enjoy the downy and febreeze 4 in 1 pods more then the original. I find sometimes the original pods don't always leave clothes smelling clean afterwards. I also find sometimes the pods leave a hard residue from the pod melting on a few pieces of clothing in the load. I find them to be reasonably priced, even more so when they come on sale which is often. I would definitely buy again, they are great for a busy, time limited household.

February 09, 2018

Love it would recommend to others .find it a bit expensive 7

Love the smell cleans really well simple and not messy at all like liquids . I always used the liquid for cost effectiveness but use the pods sometimes ............

February 09, 2018

Love

Husbands go to Product when away at work. Lightweight and perfect to put in suitcase. No liquid therefore no mess. Just throwing them in the washer is easy as pie

January 29, 2018

so easy to use

These tide laundry pods are so easy and convenient to use. I just throw them in the washing machine and its done. No more measuring or pouring and no more mess.

January 23, 2018

Only thing I can use

So I would probably be open to trying other products however my skin will not allow me!!! For some reason tide is the only product I can use in the washing machine!!! It’s a great product but the pods are a life saver! No more measuring no gooey bottles.... just grab one throw it in and go!!! Love the pods and have to love tide because it’s all I can use!!!! Recommend it for sure

Tasty Snack

Low in carbs. Great on avocado toast. Might make you terminally ill if you consume too much. #worth it I hope they come out with new flavours soon, Spring Rain and Lucious Lavender are getting tiresome.

Tide

These make my laundry smell and feel x10 fresher. Smells so good and not over powering. They are better than regular detergent. They disintegrate after so there is no waste. Perfect amount and they last long.

Great

I I would. But these pods again they clean clothes very well use them for the whole family and I recommend them for sure I was introduced by a freind buy buy buy buy buy buy for sure

Great Product!!!

I love tide and tide products! Tide pods are great, I find they leave clothes clean and fresh although I prefer the liquid tide for smaller wash loads.

Tide pods

I love the convenience of tide pods and are great quality like other tide products. However I tried them for a while and wasn't for me even in bulk as it is much less expensive to but liquid tide detergent and I get more loads. Often times with the pods for a heavy load you need two. For me they were a great alternative and perfect for travel but I prefer the original tide liquid detergent