Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #15 out of 319 in Laundry Care

The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme – helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide’s already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster – helps to give a great whiteness result – even in just one wash

April 26, 2017

I will only use Tide products on my clothes it leaves them really clean and nice smelling i will never use a different product on my clothes. My family likes the smell as well!

April 14, 2017

Having a child who suffers from extremely sensitive skin I appreciate a detergent that cleans the clothes effectively and doesn't irritate the skin. This is the only detergent I buy.

March 28, 2017

Love tide laundry soap, it cleans the laundry soap so good and smells it for days. I have sensitive skin and it does not affect my skin in anyway. It can be pricey but it is worth it in every way. This is the only laundry soap our family buys.

March 20, 2017

Tide is fantastic. It smells wonderful and works amazing cleaning my families clothing. I have two children, and it washes the stains of food and dirt out of the clothing with no problems.

February 17, 2017

Tide liquid detergent washes clothes very clean and gets out stains. It leaves clothes smelling just washed until you put it on again. Our family only uses tide products on our clothes.

February 13, 2017

Tide is the most awasome smelling detergant they have and gets the stains and dirt off your clothes. Cant go wrong with Tide. Go to your store get a bottle and try. Tide never lets you down.

January 14, 2017

Half a cap full of tide laundry detergent is all you need for that spring time fresh sent you know you love!
    In the summer I tend to hang my blankets and such outside to dry so the laundry detergent smell doesn't "dull" out from being in the dryer , but since switching to tide detergent and also being winter , I had to use my dryer for my bedding and once they were fully dried and back on my bed you honestly would have thought that I left them outside to dry that's how fresh they were! I wash my bedding once a week so I know that some detergents (most detergents) lack in sent when coming out of the dryer but tide has never let me down and won't let you down either !

October 25, 2016

You obviously cannot beat Tide laundry detergent. I swear they have the best formula on the market. I can trust that Tide thoroughly cleans my clothes, including stains, and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks!

October 13, 2016

This is obviously the best laundry detergent on the market. It is safe for colors, helps them not fade. It is tough on stains and it smells so freaking amazing. i do not even need to use fabric softener when I use Tide. I love that it makes my bedding smell good for a couple weeks, then back to the wash. Its great for sensitive skin too, i never break out when using this and I have broken out before with some lower end detergents. Which I will not be buying again. I will keep buying Tide though>

1.7/5

October 13, 2016

10 years ago I developed an awful allergic reaction to this product that landed me in the hospital! This product is definitely not for those with sensitive skin! Since, I have found other laundry detergents that do just as great of a job (if not better) using less liquid and for a fraction of the price. Beyond my sensitivity I just cannot justify the price for what it's worth in comparison to what else is on the market.