Tide Pods Original Reviews
#39 in Laundry Care

May 16, 2019

Convenient

Tide Pods are so convenient; no more measuring and pouring. I've never had to use more than two pods even for the largest loads, despite the instructions on the container and my clothes still come out clean and fresh. Always place the pods at the bottom of the drum to ensure they dissolve completely.

March 16, 2019

Good product but leaves residue

I do like the pods, they are easy to use and clothes come out clean. The one issue that I have is with residue being left on the clothes. It does not happen all the time but there looks to be plastic left on the clothes when they come out of the washer. I assume it is the outer layer of the pod which has not completely dissolved. I then have to rehash the load. My load is not huge so that’s not the issue. Otherwise I like the product.

December 12, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

Been using tide for about 22 years! Its definitely something we kept in the family! But now that theres pods it makes things that much easier! Something so small but powerful!!

December 11, 2018
    United States

Tide pods

Love tide pods. Started using them close to a year ago and I wouldn't go back to using powdered or liquid. The pods are the perfect amount of detergent and they get my clothes clean while leaving a nice pleasant smell.

December 11, 2018

Works great

I started using the pods and haven't went back. I am all about saving money. I was very surprised at how well these work. It's so much better than I expected. You save money also since are using less.

March 30, 2018

Love these!

I’m happy I gave these a try! I’ve now switched from liquid to pods! They are so convenient and do the job perfectly! They smell great, clean great and are so easy to use. I don’t have an issue! Will be purchasing these from now on. Going to try the different scents as well. The fact that they are 3 in 1 sold me. Love them

March 21, 2018

Lave très bien les vêtements

Lave très bien les vêtements, enlève toutes les tâches et laisse un plaisant parfum sur les vêtements. J'aime pouvoir calculer exactement la quantité a mettre dans la laveuse, sans dégâts.

March 10, 2018

Since they are easy to carry and to use

Since I live in a apartments having a multi use cleaner is helpful. In and out with laundry in a matter of minutes. I don't know why we need to write 150 characters it is pointless

March 05, 2018

Best laundry soap ever

I have used so many different laundry soaps over the years but by far tide is the best. It suds up just enough and gives clothes a fresh smell. Love it.

March 03, 2018

You have got to try

the best bet for value, there is no mess, clothes smell great, easy as trowing in the washer for use and forgetting about measurements. Great product overall