2.9/5
Tidy Cats clumping, scented litter Reviews

0.7/5

November 14, 2017

So Dusty cats won't use

Very disappointed in this product, I purchased this when the brand I usually used was discontinued and thinking it would be a good switch I was wrong, this product is so dusty that my 2 cats will not use, when cleaning box it creates so much dust it just hangs in the air and in the box, they cause dust when moving the litter , will not purchase again .

August 24, 2017

Totally changing to PURINA Tidy Cats

I was given a coupon for this product by a friend of mine and I held onto it until it almost expired because this wasn't my normal brand I was use to using. I was browsing the flyers and noticed that it was on sale at a local store for a great price. I decided to give it a go as the product with my coupon was almost free!
    I wanted to give it a fair trial since its normal price was below what I paid for the alternative. I did a deep clean of my cats litter box and refilled. I was surprised at how little of dust it left for starters, the fragrance wasn't my favorite but it wasn't totally unpleasant and the amount of litter that was in the container was of fair value (6.35kg)
    Over the next few days cleaning the box was normal in that it clumped and scooped the same as the alternative brand. I was happy with how it is working so before the sale ended I purchased a few more containers to have on hand since it was such a great price.
    Although my cat could really careless what brand I buy for him he seemed indifferent to the change! Ill chalk that up as a win! Im sure if he could choose he would choose Tidy Cats knowing that the more $$ I save the more toys and treats he will get!

May 12, 2017

this litter smells great and keeps the ammonia odour down. This also clumps really well and helps to make an easy cleanup. My cat also likes this litter and she is very picky.

1.8/5

May 11, 2017

There was recently a change in the tidy cats litter and our family isn't happy with it. It seems messier and doesn't seem to control the scent as much. We will be looking for other cat litter in the future.

2.2/5

April 26, 2017

I have two cats and Maxx Scoop was my fave cat litter to buy for them, it was great. For some reason it was discontinued and replaced by Tidy Cats, which I find is terrible litter. I tried all of them, and the only one I liked was the lightweight variety, but that one is to costly. So disappointed with this product.

1.0/5

April 26, 2017

This cat litter simply would not clump! The new little beads the litter is made of seems to not absorb very wetland intend of a clump produces a wet crumble. I found it was impossible to lift a 'clump' out in a single piece. It would just crumble in the scoop and fall through.
    Our second issue was that it had an overpowering 'fresh' scent. My cat found the fragrance too strong and became reluctant to use her litter box.

April 11, 2017

Tis product is wonderful! Great effectiveness and great price for the amount and quality you receive I definitely would recommend buying this product for any and very household with cats or kittens. It keeps odors away and it's lightweight

1.8/5

April 04, 2017

I have tried every kind of tidy cats clumping litter and it just doesn't clump properly. The clumps fall apart as soon as you try to scoop something out and it makes a mess.

March 16, 2017

Price point is spot on, and it smells nice, clumps well, and doesn't make a huge mess. I like that there are a few different varieties to choose from.

March 14, 2017

I love this cat litter, this is the first catlitter that is not pricey and they give you just enough to clean your litter box. I will definitely buy this again for my kitties