Tidy Cats instant action clumping litter Reviews
#9 in Cat Litter

December 10, 2019

A bit messy but very effective

The scent is great and it’s instant clumping without the clay-ness to it. It leaves some litter on the floor after they come out of the litter box but it’s easy to keep clean and never smells bad.
    Great quality for the low price

September 21, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

5 cats, no smell!

This cat litter is one of our favorites because it eliminates the odors and the clumping really assists in cleaning the box. We have 5 cats and this stuff really gets pit to the test here and it passes with high marks!

August 21, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Best liter

This is great stuff. I love it covers smells up great, clumps well, and doesn't stick to paws of cats so bad. Definitely recommend this to friends and family. I continue to buy this over n over.

June 20, 2018

Clumps!

Love this litter. It kind of went off when they changed the formula for a while but I'm glad to see it's back to it's regular self. The price is the only off putting point in this litter. At 15$ for 12 kg 120$ for litter a month is just too much :/ I would buy it more if it wasn't so expensive.

March 13, 2018

Only brand i buy now

It does not matter which type of tidy cats litter i buy as long as its for multi cats,i have 5 cats and this litter clumps well and for the most part keeps odors down (i have 1 cat who smells up the entire house) I have tried cheaper brands and they didnt clump well or turned into mush if not cleaned almost emmediately after the cats used it

March 06, 2018

A big Improvement over the cheaper brands

I have stopped using cheaper brands because it has given me asthma attacks from the dust raised after scooping, and it’s scoops very very badly, it doesn’t pick up the year and it all you have to scrape it bit by bit away from the litter box. And it does absolutely nothing to control order. I have to wear a mask to get into the litter box. As soon as I changed to this brand, everything was fine so this is definitely the litter. My house No longer stinks of P!

March 05, 2018

If you love kitties.....

I love cats and I've always had 1 or 2. We have tried a lot of different litters in the past 40 or so years, and this one is the best one. EVER. Hands down. Its light, no smell, doesn't leave dusty paw prints on the carpet. No reason to ever try anything else!

March 05, 2018

Pretty good litter

This cat litter is quite good for the price. It help to stop odor immediately. It is nice that it comes in a easy to handle and store jug. Only downside is that it is a bit dusty.

February 26, 2018

Best cat litter on the market!

There is absolutely no other cat litter that I would ever use other than this one. We have two cats and this litter keeps the odor they leave behind nonexistent. I have tried other cat litter’s, and none come close to as good as this one!

February 26, 2018

Best litter I've ever come across

I have tried multiple brands of cat litter to find one that clumps and scoops well in addition to controlling odor. Some would have good clumping that stayed together when scooped, but didn't control odor; and vice versa. Even some of the premium litters don't work nearly as well as they say they do. Tidy Cats by Purina however, does all of it! The clumps stay together pretty well when scooped and it really does control odor immediately. I don't know when my cat uses the litter box because it doesn't smell right away anymore whereas all the other brands were poor at instantly controlling odor. This brand often goes on sale and comes in handy plastic containers that are easy to carry and pour in addition to the regular box style. Definitely recommended for all cat owners! You won't be disappointed.