Tim Hortons 30 pack Keurig pods Reviews
#54 in Coffee

2.8/5

October 22, 2019

Tastes just like the product in the store

If you are looking for a suitable replacement for Tim Hortons coffee for home use, this is it. So long as you use cream and not milk, it tastes exactly like the coffee you would get in the store. The said, Tim Hortons coffee is no longer as good as it used to be as McDonalds bought the rights to the beans that they once used meaning that you now pay more for an inferior product.

August 23, 2019

Its a good product, and I would purchase again

The coffee is almost as good as going to an actual Timmies. I like the fact that its a 30pack - perfect for a month of coffee. Good value for the price.

July 06, 2019

Mon mari adore ce produit

Après avoir acheté une cafetière keurig on a essayé plusieurs cafés mais c’est le tim Horton que l’on a apprécié le plus. Il a un bon goût de café frais moulu.

June 23, 2019

Can't live without!

Well worth the money. This coffee tastes great and is so handy to have in the cupboard. I love that the cup itself is actually recyclable if you peel back the top and pour out the coffee grinds. We don't go a day without being stocked up!

June 17, 2019

I would buy it again and again.

I absolutely love this product and I would definitely recommend it to everyone that I know. I only buy this stuff and prefer it to everything else. It is my go to.

April 23, 2019

Tastes similar to in-store

We buy the large pack of K-cups from Costco every few weeks. My hubby and I each drink a couple of cups each day and find it saves us money as opposed to buying a Tim's coffee on the way to work. I don't find it tastes exactly the same, but it is very close. I've heard from a couple of close friends that they have gotten boxes that have tasted stale, but out of the dozen's we've bought, we've never had a stale cup.

February 10, 2019

Almost like going to Tims

These kcups get us by when we are not around a Tim Hortons or when we do not feel like leaving the house. They are almost as good as getting a Timmies coffee at Tim's .

December 24, 2018

Coffee

Love love love Tim Hortens coffee, was ecstatic about finding these coffee pods. A way to have a daily treat without it costing an arm or leg. Rich and robust coffee that is fantastic to wake up to in your cup, or any time of day. I find these at Costco, double bonus - buying coffee here helps me earn my Costco membership back so it's a win win for all aspects

July 27, 2018

Love it

Definitely a good buy if you enjoy Tim Hortons coffee. Tastes just like at the store. Super easy to use. Reasonably priced. Recyclable. Awesome product

July 14, 2018

Body Fuel...

To Whom It May Concern:
    Tim Hortons 30-pack Keurig pods are reasonably easy to use... However make sure the pods are RECYCLABLE otherwise it only adds to the landfills