Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

January 23, 2019

The best

I won't drink any other kind of coffee. My day isn't complete without my Tim Hortons in the morning. It just taste so good and I will always choose this kind before any other kinds.

January 19, 2019

I love Tims coffee

I’m not sure why so many people are hating on Tim’s coffee. It always has been my favourite. I enjoy the smell and the flavour. It’s the perfect wake up or afternoon pick me up!

January 14, 2019

Love my coffee

I love getting up in the morning and putting on my K - Cup of Tim Horton's coffee. There's nothing like that smell first thing to get your day on the role.

January 03, 2019

Always a good time for timmies!!!!!!

If heaven was a drink this would most definitely be it!!! Tim hortons coffee is beyond comparison the number 1 absolutely no doubt about it best coffee on the entire planet!!!!!!! Love love love my timmies coffee!!!
    Miss the English toffee coffee the use to serve but discontinued for some reason :-/

January 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Timmies at home...hands down the best

Tim Hortons coffee is addictive for sure ...been drinking it for years...and i can say i still havent found a better coffee...<3 the smooth taste is heavenly. certainly something to boast about in my books..

December 22, 2018

Always come back to Timmies

My husband occasionally tries new brands, even mixing them up. But we always come back to Tim's in the bulk large can. He has the pot on early every morning and I have two cups first thing without fail.

December 22, 2018

My Favourite!

I started drinking this coffee when my kids were little. I was so tired in the mornings and this strong coffee gave me the jump start I needed without the bitterness of other coffees!

December 12, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Always a winner

I live for Tim Hortons breakfast and any of their sweets, but I was never a fan of their coffee until getting dark roast. It gives you that rich coffee taste without the bitterness.

October 16, 2018

Tim Horton café

J'adore le café et celui du Tim Horton est vraiment celui que je préfère au goût il a un goût plus riche que les autre café que j'ai testé auparavant.

October 16, 2018

My favorite coffee ever

Timmies coffee is my favorite coffee ever. I buy some every time i pass a tim hortons, and even buy the coffee grains to brew my own at home. No other coffee can surpase the taste of timmies, in my opinion anyways